3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edelweir 13.01.21 10:53 am

Black Screen in Gold Edition (Resident Evil 5)

Guys, tell me what to do with the black screen problem? After starting a new game, a black screen immediately appears and that's it, the game does not work. And it is the gold edition that does not work. Normal rocking - starts normally. I've already downloaded a bunch of gold repacks - none of them work. I don’t understand what’s the matter.
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey210388 13.01.21

Edelveir
Rika, hmm interesting name, how old are you (?)

E
Edelweir 13.01.21

Enough not to answer idiotic questions after work)

M
Metalist1925 13.01.21

Edelweir
check from which video card it starts. I also did not start the game, set high performance in the driver and everything worked

E
Edelweir 13.01.21

Metalist1925
is one vidyuha, shamanism does not help with performance ((the initial video passes, but on the game it immediately freezes ((

M
Metalist1925 13.01.21

Edelweir
as an option, install all the components from the repack, which is in a separate folder. Direct and other libraries

s
strelok312 13.01.21

Your pancake at least starts. It does not work for me at all after removing and changing Windows. (32 7 x 64 7)

O
Oleg V 13.01.21

direct x reconfigure

E
Edelweir 13.01.21

In general, I found a solution in some way. I have no idea if it helped or not, but it was after these actions that the game started working)) True, it was tested for a license, a steam version, which, by the way, was also initially buggy after purchase.

So.
I originally installed a gold edition - repacks - and, accordingly, spent a lot of time with the problem of a black screen))) What dances with a tambourine were not performed - nothing helped. It was the same with the face. However, a completely unexpected thing unexpectedly helped - somewhere in the steam manuals there is advice on how to roll back the game to the old version by entering the beta version key.

In general, I downloaded it again to the old version, then again to the new one (moreover, several times, because it failed a couple of times - some errors were found, once even the hash had to be recalculated, and he (the installer) downloaded something there). ..

In general, this morning, after the launch, the game started. It is the gold edition)) True, I did not watch the videos at the beginning of the launch, I skipped "Esc", and did not climb into the settings - it’s scary to jinx it, but the game really went. NO BLACK SCREEN !!!
At the moment, I have reached the first checkpoint already - and no crashes))) If anyone has similar problems with a black screen, try to play with the license too, it will suddenly help.