3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Teranaft234 13.01.21 10:59 am

The Baron and His Wife (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What will happen if you do not help the baron save his wife Anna, do not come to the village of Steigers, will somehow affect the plot? Except that the mission will fail.
Has anyone tried it?
10 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 13.01.21

The idea is that the baron should hang himself from a tree in his castle

T
Teranaft234 13.01.21

Nikotinoz_ Hang
himself when we fail, essentially saving Anna. Or go to look for her a medicine man. And I am interested in the question, if you don’t come to the rescue at all, and then go to the Sabbath with Ciri.
What happens to the quest? We have a choice to help him or not, two answers - consent and I will think ...

b
b1ockey 13.01.21

Teranaft234
Refuse the Baron at all? So the quest with the baron is the plot.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 13.01.21

b1ockey
It is about the quest "Return to Krivoukhovy swamps", this is an additional quest and you can skip it.
Teranaft234
Well, try to go through the game like that, without helping the baron. It seems to me that few people refused to help him, so you will wait a long time for an answer and it is better to find out for yourself what will happen because of this.

S
Stifler's mom 13.01.21

The quest with the baron does not affect the main plot in any way. The Baron cannot be called for help in the battle for CM, unlike some other characters. But even these possible allies in battle are just a bonus to the main game. You will still get through the battle, even if you don't call anyone. So the quest will simply fail after you go to the Isle of Mists. In addition, the baron can be refused earlier, then he will send you and the quest will be failed immediately.

s
st029 13.01.21

If you do not go with him to the swamps, the diary will contain such an entry "The Baron went to Krivoukhovy swamps to look for a wife, Geralt did not see him again"
All the consequences of the quest with the Baron are rather monotonous and boring

S
Sprintin 13.01.21

so you can save his wife! but this is if the keeper of the bolto is killed in the cave (who asks to bring the horse), she will not lose her children and the witches will not turn her into a swamp herota)

T
Teranaft234 13.01.21

Yennefer from Vengerberg
I could not refuse the baron, in the previous playthrough, since there were two lines - "Okay, I will help you" or "I have no time", with the second answer the witcher says "I will think about it", and not what is written in second answer option. The task - "Return to Krivoukhovy swamps" - continues. Until I come myself to the village of Steigers.

W
WeepingWilloW 13.01.21

Frontier buccaneer wrote:
It seems to me that few people refused to help him, so you will wait a long time for an answer and find out better for yourself what will happen because of this.
Pfft, well, I didn’t help him, there’s more of me, so that the children stay alive.

T
Tomato77777 13.01.21

I heard that if you free the tree before the quests with the baron, then he and the children will be saved. though I never found children in Novigrad