3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
A.Soldier of Light 13.01.21 11:07 am

Game Discussion (Resident Evil 3: Nemesis)

Forever! ;)

Here you can discuss general aspects of the game.
IMHO, better than the previous two parts. Although I really miss the stun gun and flamethrower from the second 8)
77 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nemesis 13.01.21

Yes, the third Resident of Forev! At least in some way we agreed with you)))

V
VeNoM225 13.01.21

And there is no cd for the Akkel version ???

N
Nemesis 13.01.21

And I have such a question - does the version from Akella differ in any way from the version on PlayStation?

d
darke501st 13.01.21

Not very many, I think. I had a pirated version of RE 3. It differs in that at the beginning of the game you can choose clothes for Jill, and in the PSone version, in order to get clothes, you had to complete the game. Then you start a new game and you will have a key to the boutique in your inventory.!
RE3 is a great game)) At least the fact that the third Rezik has: 1. Jill 2. Nemesis =))
Resident Evil - Forever series! !

A
A.Soldier of Light 13.01.21

in the PSone version, you had to complete the game to get clothes. Then you start a new game and you will have a key to the boutique in your inventory.!
and to get access to other costumes, you have to go through the game a few more times;)
in fact, I went through it all 8 times.
IMHO, Rezik 3 passes much faster than the second.

J
JD1486 13.01.21

and I went through the 3rd part this summer (my brother has on PS1) a cool topic! I especially finished off the opportunity to choose actions against nemesis!

A

Yes, Carlos is actually a typical kid and a bully, not cool)) well, his nafig. You can't even change your clothes ... In purely potsan rags =)
But when you do not have an endless minigun or a rocket launcher, it is not so easy to bring down Nemesis (I stress the second syllable). Akhtung, however.

N
Nemesis 13.01.21

And you thought! Fuck me just like that)))

d
darke501st 13.01.21

Whahahaha =)
Soldier of Light
Yeah, I pass the third Rezik in 3 hours

A

and I passed for two and a half)) yy, I'm cooler)))

N
Nemesis 13.01.21

In 2.5 hours ??? Well, you are mega cool !!! And who saved everyone in Mersenarise mode? By the way, I read that they give 20 minutes to pass - I have a timer that only counts two minutes! Is it like this for everyone or just for me?

A

listen, I created a topic next to where this regime is being discussed: P we write there about the Mercenaries.

r
rozil 13.01.21

My favorite game ... remember))

A
Abusimbelle 13.01.21

Can you save in this game? How?

A

Using a typewriter tape. There are those in some rooms all over the place. Recording rooms are marked on the map with the letter S.

A
Abusimbelle 13.01.21

Thank you!

N
Nemesis 13.01.21

Darke

"RE3 is a great game)) At least the fact that the third Rezik has: 1. Jill 2. Nemesis =))" -

Yes, Jill Valentine and Nemesis-T are perhaps the brightest characters of the Resident. Of course, there are also Leon and Ada, but that's not it ...)))

S
SilentJoy 13.01.21

where can i download the game?

D
Diego3000 13.01.21

I remember I was scared by the sudden appearance of nemesis always) He also coolly says the word "STARS"

G
Guardian. 13.01.21

Viva Biohazard !!! =)