3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
A.Soldier of Light 13.01.21 11:07 am

Game Discussion (Resident Evil 3: Nemesis)

Forever! ;)

Here you can discuss general aspects of the game.
IMHO, better than the previous two parts. Although I really miss the stun gun and flamethrower from the second 8)
77 Comments
Sort by:
B
Burnoutman 13.01.21

K-50

Dude, you messed up parts, the girl and the crocodile were in the second :))

D
Dark knight sparda 13.01.21

http://narod.ru/disk/15867361000/Resident%20Evil%203.rar.html

N
Nemesis 13.01.21

375 mb xD

D
Demion-spb 13.01.21

Ai, ah, they will be punished for a link! :))) Okay, I won't tell anyone.

B
Burnoutman 13.01.21

375 meters, what was it that was squeezed there, or what was it cut out of it? Did they even leave Jill? :)

D
Demion-spb 13.01.21

BurnoutmanIt weighs so much, there are videos that one, two and no.

I
InzarBFG 13.01.21

People, in my PE3 after the words - "Goodbye .." the game hangs and that's it. I have a powerful computer (the RFP pulls without problems), but I set the compatibility and the game started to start, and after these words - that's it, kickass. Help as much as you can.

I
InzarBFG 13.01.21

I found the answer to my question (it can be useful for people): it starts up with a full screen (well, with all the bells and whistles), only you need to disable hardware acceleration. To do this, open Start-Run, type DxDiag.exe there and turn off the hardware accelerator. But do not forget to turn it back on, because other programs may be buggy.

S
Scythian ancestor 13.01.21

The Best Game in the worold =)

B
Burnoutman 13.01.21

Demion-spb
original weighs 500-600 meters

K
Korandash 13.01.21

The same problem is that of InzarBTS. I turned off the acceleration - it doesn't roll, I also hang on these words ... HELP!

N
Nemesis 13.01.21

Damn, it's a perversion to play PE 1-3 on your computer, that none of your friends have Sonya? ))

U
URKIN95 13.01.21

Help! played, saved, left, then came in, but how can I start my saves?

D
Daniel Garner 13.01.21

And I don’t understand at all how "this part" can be played, for the following reasons: 1) it is very bad "friends" with new computers, 2) management and appearance are very strange in comparison with the 5th part.
In short, I was only pleased with the plot at the very beginning, and not only pleased, but just in my opinion this is the best thing in this game (in this part).
In the 5th part, you walk from the 3rd person and it is very "convenient", but in this one I don’t even know what kind of view it is, and most importantly, it is not convenient to control the GG

U
URKIN95 13.01.21

How old are you? 6? then your question is clear

D
Daniel Garner 13.01.21

Where did you see my question here at all? I just expressed my opinion. It's just that I went through the 5th part, and this one now seems to suck for me. Well, if you're a fan of the RE series, then I'm sorry.
Give at least one reason why it is good.

U
URKIN95 13.01.21

Who is good? if you're talking about 3, then this is what: 1. The sounds of zombies are made as in a real classic of horrors (starting from 4 they are not zombies, so they bazaar all the time), 2. the third-person view in the 2D world makes a good overview, 3. (I I think this is what we fell in love with PE and hate PE5, but in Re 4 it is) RIDDLES, and there are more difficult ones than in Silent Hill, 4. weapons and cartridges do not lie after the corpse, to find cartridges you need to try (which makes the game more realistic ), 5. The battles with bosses are difficult, and the MOST IMPORTANT PLOT !!!!!! the plot here is at its best, in order to understand it to the end, you need to go through all the parts (except for PE5, where the plot is sucks connected with the rest of the RE).

If you want to write more, but I think that's enough

D
Daniel Garner 13.01.21

Now it is clear. Yes, old games are even better than new ones in some ways. I'm not a fan of the RE series, I went through only the 5th part, but as a game I liked it especially for the plot (5th part). It's just that I'm not used to 2D games, so it seemed strange to me. The plot there seems to be really normal, at least at the beginning, I did not play further (in the 3rd part), but in general I liked the plot awesomely in the 5th part. Now I will try to go through the 3rd part, maybe I will change my opinion about it for the better. In general, there is no comrade for taste and color.

U
URKIN95 13.01.21

you first had to play at 3 and then at 4 after at 5, then you would get a big buzz (from the best to the worst)

p
playtester 13.01.21

Playing these parts on a computer, the taste is not at all the same: (I went through them for the first time on PS1, Sega Dreamcast and PS2. Nemesis on the first Sony, computer and Dreamcast are heaven and earth)
I still remember RE: Code Veronica on Sega. It's a pity that there is no this game on computers, also a masterpiece