3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MY4EHNK 13.01.21 11:07 am

How to throw out the main weapon (ZombiU)

I have more improved weapons, but I can't get rid of the old one.
16 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 13.01.21

Through inventory. You choose the weapon you want to throw away and press R. Or put it in the chest.

M
MY4EHNK 13.01.21

There is no such function with the main weapon (bat and pistol).

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 13.01.21

MY4EHNK
Well then go with them.

A
AlexStormandVik 13.01.21

I also found a pistol with a silencer and a shovel, the need for an ordinary pistol and a cricket bat immediately disappeared, but no, they can not be thrown out, the stupid ones take up 2 extra slots (which are not so many). Not good developers and most likely this bug will not be fixed :(

555mafiozzo555 13.01.21

AlexStormandVik
This is not a bug! This is a feature!

Z
Zombieller 13.01.21

It really sucks that you can't throw out the first bit and the pestal: with

c
cripple 13.01.21

can be changed, there is an inventory editor by Shiren, http: / / forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic. php? p = 5608512 # 5608512

d
dim867 13.01.21

It really helped. Shiren krasava

W
Wigor 13.01.21

cripple
How to use this editor? I've never come across this.

c
cripple 13.01.21

Wigor
is not an "editor", it is a tool for debugging and editing process virtual memory.
Roughly speaking, you launched the game, the game content, all the data that is currently on the screen, have been loaded into your RAM along the chain of triggers from the executive and plug-in libraries. are in your hardware RAM, you edit them with the help of this table laid out by the user Shiren, and the changed data will already be written in the save, which is essentially a selective dump of the process.
explain in more detail? Or maybe there will be enough effort to open the u-tube and see how to work with CheatEngine?

c
cripple 13.01.21

dim867
above my table for the rest of the cheats is laid out at the same link. user darkicecore.

R
Re D 13.01.21

cripple
give a new link to the save editor the
old one is no longer valid

A
Aperture science 13.01.21

cripple
I figured out how the cheat engine works, but how can I change anything in my inventory?
Can you craft an item in an empty slot?

c
cripple 13.01.21

http: / / f orum. cheatengine. org / viewtopic. php? t = 583515 the
topic does not change, the
instructions for the editor are written next to his .ct table, copy it in google translate if the English is tight. I erased the game a week ago.
in the compartment, launch his table, cut in a script with a search, poke an item in the open inventory, and go to change it in CH. to another number.
I can't tell you more about this game, because not relevant to me. good luck.

R
Re D 13.01.21

cripple
this time everything was fine opened thanks.

W
Waffen 13.01.21

Is it possible to increase the number of cells in a backpack?