3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Ufolog 13.01.21 11:16 am

Where would you like to visit? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Surely there are many places, for some reason memorable or just interesting, where you would like to go with the new commander. So I personally want to visit Ilos, Noveria and Tuchanka, at least. I would also like more planets with ruins of ancient Prothean / Inusannonian civilizations. Also, planets with a history rich in wars, so that wrecked spacecraft were lying around at every turn.
31 Comments
Sort by:
A
Atay Wolverine 13.01.21

I want to go to the Andromeda galaxy.

D
Dj jock 13.01.21

Ufolog
If there is a new universe without everything old, then you will not see anything old (stations, planets, etc.) there. The maximum Milky Way will be and that's it. And that's not a fact. If the universe will be made according to the old theme with interesting events (ME1), but taking into account all the old mistakes, then the universe should turn out to be excellent and even better than the old one. But, all the same, Shepard will remain the Ideal for us.

a
artemsberg 13.01.21

they will make you a corridor level with a set of ruins, ships and other garbage and they will call it Noveria or Tuchanka, but at least anything .. do not worry

D
Dj jock 13.01.21

artemsberg
That you are turning everything from good to bad ... There is nothing to do how to spoil the impression for others.

R
Raging Garrus _ 13.01.21

I would like to visit another galaxy.

S
SeniorJoker 13.01.21

I still want to go back and see what the reapers have done to the turian planet.

D
Dj jock 13.01.21

Raging Garrus
prompted, still Me4 new universe, I think there is still something exciting)))
SeniorJoker
All in ruins everywhere (everywhere corpses of different races, blood, broken appliances, traces of weapons on the battlefield, empty termozaryady, reapers corpses , broken weapons, various debris are flying in the atmosphere), a war was fought on all fronts (except for the planet of yagi - they are primitive) along the course of the story, at the end the battle was on Earth.

I
I fill the Belomor with g 13.01.21

Tuchanka - as a tradition, is not discussed. In general, I would like to wander somewhere closer to the Earth, and to look at the Earth itself. The places of fierce battles with the reapers are also interesting. But what is most intriguing are any abandoned, semi-inhabited space stations, or the homeworlds of various races in and out of the citadel council. I suppose we will see many more interesting places. But how interesting they will be depends primarily on how they are served, what kind of history these places will have.

D
Dj jock 13.01.21

I fill Belomor with grass and smoke under rapchina
Different worlds of different races will be required to be shown in a new game with an expanded history and traditions) Especially if there is a completely new galaxy)

K
KanoVoxLian 13.01.21

To visit new races, to look at their Planet to fly across the frosty galaxy, to skimp in their boutiques, get drunk on vodka in their eateries, to go to a strip club, too, in general, to have a full program.

F
Fyodor Menyailov 13.01.21

Anyone will show how the planets are being restored. Give locations on other planets!

M
MunchkiN 616 13.01.21

yes in me3 everything was bombed,
even the citadel probably won't look like that so there is nowhere to return

L
Last Engineer 13.01.21

Deep inside Shepard. I want him to scream with lust

A
Atay Wolverine 13.01.21

I even have a suspicion that all the inhabitants of the Citadel died, because judging by the slides at the end of the game, it has lost its atmosphere.

M
MunchkiN 616 13.01.21

judging by the slides at the end of the game, it lost its atmosphere.
there was no atmosphere there. there were buildings with large windows. but most likely the reapers, when they captured, sent a landing from the reincarnations of darkness and reaped everyone there. those there are about where Shepard walked along the corridor.

F
Fyodor Menyailov 13.01.21

It seems they say I don’t remember where and when I saw, heard, but from the citadel of the SBC the signal transmitted that it was resisting (maybe they didn’t shake everyone?) ....... Maybe, in my opinion, they will show us this time between slides (or maybe no) let's not guess))

A
Atay Wolverine 13.01.21

MunchkiN 616
there was no atmosphere there.
The Code says something else:
The atmosphere is held together by centrifugal force and a dense layer of gaseous sulfur hexafluoride, which is prevented from dissipating by carefully controlled mass effect fields.

M
MunchkiN 616 13.01.21

Atai Wolverine
there that in the first part, in the second part, there was such a barrier where Normandy had an ass on the street and a nose in a dock with an atmosphere,
also in about the second part, when in Normandy the air did not come out through the holes
just above the citadel itself (petals), he had a hike. when shepard drenched the shepard and chatted with his legs on the citadel - he did not choke. and when he went to the presidium in me1, he put on a gas mask and actually made his way in vacuum and low gravity. in me2 the building on which shepard was crawling and part of the ring in me1 were under glass.

K
KanoVoxLian 13.01.21

First of all, on Tuchanka, see what the Krogans have set up there, then at the Drell homeland of Rakhan, etc.

U
Ufolog 13.01.21

Dj Jock
Will there be a new universe?
I don't need all the same decorations, I want more interesting places rich in their history (to look at the statues, read notes, enjoy the "spirit" of this or that place). Possible references to previous parts are welcome.

I look, I'm not the only one obsessed with Tuchanka).