3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Ufolog 13.01.21 11:16 am

Where would you like to visit? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Surely there are many places, for some reason memorable or just interesting, where you would like to go with the new commander. So I personally want to visit Ilos, Noveria and Tuchanka, at least. I would also like more planets with ruins of ancient Prothean / Inusannonian civilizations. Also, planets with a history rich in wars, so that wrecked spacecraft were lying around at every turn.
31 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fyodor Menyailov 13.01.21

Give Tuchanka! When I play I will choose Krogan (I dreamed about it for 2 years), my friends, I want to meet Rex and Grunt. To look at this beautiful planet)

U
Ufolog 13.01.21

Fedor Menyailov
And I would also like to wander around the krogan cities of the pre-Alarian era) In the third part, I was pleased with their city (I do not remember its name, in the mission the priority is tuchanka).
Yes, this is it, thanks.

F

Ufolog The
Golden City seems to be ...

A
Atay Wolverine 13.01.21

MunchkiN 616
there was no atmosphere there. there were buildings with large windows. but most likely the reapers, when they captured, sent a landing from the reincarnations of darkness and reaped everyone there. those there are about where Shepard walked along the corridor.
In the very last episode with the Ghost, movements in the Citadel are visible, as if some aero cars and shuttles are flying here and there. Most likely there is an incredible panic due to the fact that all residents simply cannot get out of the Citadel.

M
MunchkiN 616 13.01.21

So I personally want to visit Ilos, Noveria and Tuchanka, at least. I would also like more planets with ruins of ancient Prothean / Inusannonian civilizations.

there most likely most of this will be, but it will not be in those locations where the shepard was. In fact, krogan in me2 sit like nija turtles in some kind of sewer and sometimes crawl out for food. on other planets, locations are not unique and there is no reason to recreate them. the rest of the locations such as the base of the ghost or illos were robbed by the unigel long ago. he even robbed on the moon. there everything is stolen even on the Ilos and it broke. the rest is reaped so that there is a maximum of ruins. the only place that will most likely be recreated is the citadel presidium and tower. but they will say - we had a renovation here, so redevelopment.

In the very last episode with the Ghost, movements in the Citadel are visible,
in principle, yes. but there can fly the same as in me2 dls. those are some kind of taxis and shuttles that move automatically. as if, in theory, they should have announced an evacuation, but it is impossible to evacuate the citadel. so there must be a mess and battle mages on the streets. and in the horse everyone is overtaken not by a frail explosion there, in one video even the blade at the citadel is torn off.
and I think that biotvids will choose the ending where the reapers were reaped.

F

That everyone is silent?

D
Dj jock 13.01.21

Ufolog
Noveria, Tuchanka, Eden Prime, Ilos are just interesting planets in themselves. What is there just not. Yes, a new universe with everything new, just you know, imagine the new universe will be much better than the last one, the history of each race, their traditions, wars and so on will be much more interesting and confusing. There will be more incomprehensible and mysterious planets and paths, new ships. Consider in ME1-2-3 1% of the galaxy was explored as much as possible, and there if it is 10% or at least 5%. It will be just fine. Although it is possible to make a sequel after the events of ME3, but then implement the theory with repeaters that were asleep or were not activated. And it is natural to expand the universe too. It all depends on the developers) By the way, Happy Birthday.

E
Edelweir 13.01.21

I just would like to see non-linear levels, where one could not just stupidly run along given coordinates and communicate with given characters, but walk, look, explore the area. Look for some secrets there, maybe with the peculiarities of perception from different races, just talk to the characters ...
In short, dreams-dreams-dreams)))

G
GGame 13.01.21

I wanted to run around the planet Earth, and not along the corridor. I would like to see how much the land and the people inhabiting it have changed. Shanxi is also not averse to wandering around. I read somewhere that there is a colony of the Chinese people and the Russian.

Z
Zombi_anarchist 13.01.21

I would like to visit Gliese581d.
Astronomers say this planet should look like earth.

s
solus. 13.01.21

Dj Jock
"Consider in ME1-2-3 1% of the galaxy was explored as much as possible, and there if there is 10% or at least 5%"

Boy, do you have any idea what 1% of the galaxy is? ;) You would at least sometimes learn astronomy - in between games. The Milky Way is far from the largest galaxy, but even it has a number of stars, the order of which is expressed by 11 (eleven) signs. What is 1% of them - can you imagine? And how much were we given to "explore" in the entire trilogy?

Knowing EA and Bioware, it's safe to say that quantity will inevitably come at the expense of quality. The only thing these guys do best is PR campaigns for their own products. And as long as their target group consists of youngsters skipping school, the success of the Canadian office is guaranteed.