3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey Sasin 13.01.21 11:17 am

how does the Aard mutation work? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Explain how the mutation that makes Aard look like the North Wind works and under what conditions the sign instantly kills opponents?
9 Comments
Sort by:
m
mcpro 13.01.21

aard has a chance to knock the enemy to the ground and this is your chance to instantly kill

m
maryna_p93 13.01.21

Andrey Sasin
As the mutation is described, this is how it works)) with some probability, the aard freezes the enemy, and he immediately dies

A
Andrey Sasin 13.01.21

maryna_p93
freeze then-freezes, but not always kills

A
Atanvaron 13.01.21

kills if he has about 25% life left

A
Andrey Sasin 13.01.21

Atanvaron
with full health kills too

m
maryna_p93 13.01.21

Andrei Sasin
Well, I wrote that with some probability) I myself do not know what it depends on, it happened and demolished all opponents with a full scale, as you indicated, it happened that no one fell)))))

Z
Zgul 13.01.21

It's a pity only one mutation can be activated.

u
u3epJlu 13.01.21

It looks colorful when, somewhere with a half of the lives, the enemy is frozen and the whole body is torn off from the legs, but the legs are standing.) You can try to increase the power of the signs, then there will be healthy enemies to beat more often.) A useful mutation, it's even strange that it opens so soon , with this power could open at the end.)

A
Atanvaron 13.01.21

Andrey Sasin
If the enemy's health cannot withstand the freeze, he dies. Usually these are weak enemies or with low health.
Here's the description: "Piercing cold. The Aard sign additionally freezes the enemy. Enemies knocked down by Aard and frozen are immediately killed. Those who are not frozen take 25 more damage."