3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_GrID_ 15.01.21 08:09 pm

Technical Issues (Section 8)

Here we discuss problems with the game. Here is the first one:
at startup it gives "Failed to find default engine .ini file to retrieve My Documents subdirectory to use. Force quiting"
What to do?
103 Comments
Sort by:
A
Amern 15.01.21

and decided everything if anyone needs to solve such a mistake write to ICQ 498747375

t
thick2 15.01.21

when the game starts, it gives an error 1001

s
striker7.7.7 15.01.21

people help !!!! the game plows the rules !! but damn sound there is no cho to do? thanks in advance !!!

O
Omen 121 15.01.21

The people run the executable, I go to the main menu, and write "Failed to start Windows Life" what to do?

D
DARKDEMON1993 15.01.21

If the game freezes, set compatibility with windows 98

D
Danger_shot 15.01.21

if the game does not start, uninstall windows live? delete the XLive folder, which is located here: [drive name]: [Documents and Settings] [user name] Local Settings Application Data Microsoft ... Reinstall WinLive, offered during installation for the game and everything will go

d
d915 15.01.21

previously indicated a game error on its usual closing (with an error report on HP), I reinstalled it. pozhe reinstalled Windows and then installed the game, the problem remained, I just deleted it and was going to return the disk as my friend asked him, he made an image and put the game from it, it went ... oO I did not drive and came to the store to take it I put money as a consultant in front of me and launched the game. I went home with her in a state of shock. edited the Section 8 image my friend made. put the game, n-vidia physics accepted the agreement, put GFW and the game started. I don’t know what it was, but it cost me to go through the entire session 8 on an easy level in 3 hours.

B
Broadsword 15.01.21

Hello everyone, I have such a problem: I already play all the rules, but the sound is stuck, it is buggy, well, it seems like it sticks,
who knows how to solve such a troubles, or at least share your guesses
OFFERS TO CHANGE THE SOUND CARD ARE NOT ACCEPTED ...
thanks in advance ...

k
k_9_2_4 15.01.21

I bought a game (pirate) when entering the game, the error "Failed to start Windows Life" was issued, although all the firewood was last. I thought it was nonsense because OTHER games such as Red Faction Guerrilla and RESIDENT EVIL 5 came with Windows Life !!! I was lying around for almost a month ... and decided to try to stir up again with this fucking Windows Life !!! I entered it through the game RESIDENT EVIL 5, which, unlike S8, started without problems, saw my profile (I registered it even with haloo2) poked around in everything that was in the tabs ... as a result, I didn’t look at my tag and I don’t remember the last line exactly "Turn off automatic entry" something like that, confirmed ... AND ABOUT THE MIRACLE EVERYTHING WAS GOING AND FLYING !!! I think it will help EVERYONE who is so bad ... Have a good game!

s
sashakoydan 15.01.21

People, please help me! Download section 8 repack from here
http://rapidlinks.ru/link/?lnk=118921
I play for about 10-15 minutes crashes! I'm on live! But I registered in live when I played Halo 2! On the halo 2 playground forum, they helped me to make all the rounds of the life how the demon of the sidikea will register on the life! I played halo 2 and flashed! I liked Section 8 but cant play! Help pliz

P
ProLex 15.01.21

in general, there are a lot of problems, as I can see 8) but I was overclocked to shoot, with WindLife also plugging (installed with the game together as a pirate), how to get around this crap. When I start the game, it gives a launch problem and does not find a "solution" on the internet. And Life does not log into the account, although it is registered.
It seems like there was something like Wind. Life Offline before? But in the current version I don't see this, I was not going to connect to the network at all, but here such garbage ... We are waiting for a decision :)))

F
Fritc2007 15.01.21

at startup, it gives an error to send a report or not what to do help?
pix.PlayGround.ru

_
_cooked_ 15.01.21

Well, I see if I add my problem to the above 999 problems, then ...)) in
short, I have a repack, everything was installed fine, but for some reason instead of a game shortcut there is a Loader shortcut and a red arrow. I run it - he gives me some kind of shitty critical error. What to do, friends?

N
N1KO 15.01.21

Guys such an error Application load error 5: 0000065434 what to do then?)) Who will tell?
My brother got this error after reinstalling Windows, what's the problem?

b
bubr 15.01.21

guys can anyone help?
everything loads for me, everything works, but after landing, it constantly turns to the left,
tried to reinstall the game several times - the same thing

v
valei999 15.01.21

Help!!!!!
I start everything, well, in general, everything is normal, but during the game it crashes ???
help me please!!!!

8768tty 15.01.21

I have lost the xlive.dll file help. send to [email protected] but only today. please.

R
RaiHoRN 15.01.21

I apologize for earlier that I did not answer for a long time.

IKARUGA you are a specific brain yo *.

I quote: Only more hemorrhoids, and the key is tied to Windows and will no longer work, as Cartman from South Park said, "You twist my eggs" and so do you.
Windows Life
What is it? Windows Life? Windows of Life? Windows LIVE is written correctly.

Firstly: I wrote about Windows Life and meant to clear the registry from it, and not remove all the data in a row. I quote: In short, if you want to play a game without demolishing the old system, find the hidden files of the old "Windows Life" and erase them, also erase the data from the registry later and only then install the new version of "Windows Life". (Okay, of course you can get confused here).

Secondly: You focused your attention on how I wrote Windows Life, I personally don't care how to write with a capital letter or a small letter, and I'm not going to listen to your opinion, because it is indifferent to me !!!

s
semech 15.01.21

what to do if the picture starts and that's it and somebody comes out please tell me.

K
Ksenmoscow 15.01.21

GRID HELP PLEASE ... HOW DID YOU SOLVE THIS PROBLEM ??? !!! "Failed to find default engine .ini file to retrieve My Documents subdirectory to use. Force quiting"