3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rorschach 15.01.21 08:12 pm

GOG to Steam (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The question is, if I buy a version of GOG, will I be able to add it to the Steam library with all the consequences such as achievements, cards, etc. ?
38 Comments
Sort by:
F
Furyhunter 15.01.21

Rorschach
most likely not

K
Kosh13 15.01.21

Excluded. Gog version and Steam are 2 different things.
The Russian publisher has already announced that all keys and activation will only be in the GOG.
The Steam version is only available in Steam.

R
Rorschach 15.01.21

Kosh13 and what is their essential difference? I just can't decide where to get it. It seems that GOG also gets along directly with CD Projekt, but Steam is nicer to me ..

F
FizzyBubblech 15.01.21

Rorschach
In incentives and other goodies. I don’t know about GOGa)

M
MrDeuxExHuman 15.01.21

The gogh version also has some buns. At the expense of achievements xs.

L
LuterSang 15.01.21

By the way, how do the updates / patches download for new games if you bought them in GOG?

a
antropolog13 15.01.21

The steam version can be activated later on GOG, as was the case with the previous two installments.

s
shadow326 15.01.21

I recently took the second part through the origin) the key from GOG was attached to the origin version)
from the third, maybe the same nonsense will be)

K
Kane edition 15.01.21

the main argument is that the GOG is cheaper and this is the home site of sdproject.

p
punck 15.01.21

Kane Edition
right now, there and there the price is one 1079r, and from the buns the current Neverwinter Nights freeware all the rest who do not merge into the network.

K
Kane edition 15.01.21

punck
Are you from Russia?
I am from Ukraine, in incentive prices in USD and for a witcher with a 20% discount they ask for 23.99, and for a gog - 13.99.
The difference is $ 10.

R
Rorschach 15.01.21

SonyK. what are you talking about? In gog 959r, steam 959r. and cheaper not cheaper. It's about the service. In my gogh from the games, only two parts of the witcher bought on incentive.

C
Carnage247 15.01.21

kapets because of 1 game to start a profile in GOG. Could not do chtoli in the incentive? freaks! I pre-ordered a boxed edition in 1c I thought the steam version would be and now it turns out that GOGovskaya! I've never heard of this GOG before and would not want to mess with him at all, especially because of 1 game

N
Norman bates 15.01.21

Dmitry Safonov
It is not necessary to create a profile in GOG. Disc versions without DRM protection. Accordingly, you can simply install the game and play, it is not necessary to enter the key.

C
Carnage247 15.01.21

Norman Bates
Thanks, don’t know. This changes things completely.

B
Borisovromannic 15.01.21

In general, you need to gradually abandon the incentive. Whoever read the agreement knows that the games purchased on the incentive do not in fact belong to the user and in the event of any sanctions, etc., you can deprive everything. And in general, the members of the Stimovites got fat. There is no normal account protection, and if your account is knocked out a couple of times for the third time, no one will return it to you.

E
Elite User 15.01.21

Damn, I made a pre-order, I was waiting for Steam, I'll get a gog. All games are in incentive, but I don't use gogh at all. Bottom line: I also had to take the steam version (((

K
KolXozNIC 15.01.21

Good day . If you have a GOG version, I suggest The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. A set of additions. I bought an interest in 1c, about the fact that activation in GOG did not see a warning, the main game is on Steam. I bought it for 813r. , ready to concede within reason, with proposals I am waiting in the PM

s
serial86 15.01.21

Wife today will go to SoftKlab to buy a completely Russian version to whom the game will be assigned in terms of updates, achievements and game maintenance?

n
nominar 15.01.21

serial86
GOG