3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lleklol 15.01.21 08:12 pm

Percent warmed up

http://cs630827.vk.me/v630827854/3deb3/MkwaY2ZOtFU.jpg
percent - intel core 2 quad q8300
when I play in gta 5 - average tempo 67, is it worth playing?
7 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tracked 15.01.21

If the game has no problems (lags, artifacts) then what's the problem?
My i5 heats up to 99 and nothing, 3 years already everything is fine

1060 15.01.21

And what series? And the frequency of the processor? And in idle time what is the pace?

G
GG4 15.01.21

lleklol
Under load no more than 35 and should be. I have 9 degrees at idle, 25 at load, but there is powerful cooling.

G
Grandshot 15.01.21

q8300 is an old stone, and for him such a temperature under pressure is quite normal. I still have a dual-core E8400, and it gives out 63 degrees under a cooler with four heat pipes in the summer.

K
KOsMILE 15.01.21

lleklol
each stone has a temperature limit and if this temperature is exceeded, then the service life of the stone is reduced. But not for such a critical period. But since the percentage is old, it can bring him to the grave.

As far as I can see, your temperature has a peak temperature of 71. So don't worry too much.

Hellberg
GG4
Before writing about extreme temperatures, look at the properties of the stone itself and its extreme temperature. And do not draw a conclusion on what percentage you have and what kind of cooling. For it looks nothing but vykalebonov, and not help

M
MunchkiN 616 15.01.21

these processors have a temperature limit of 70 degrees.
GTA5 with a good video card works as a good warm-up stress benchmark.
and the cooler is probably old and weak as the age of the system itself. therefore, you can ignore overheating. it is not excluded that the processor itself assigned an enhanced power supply

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.01.21

lleklol
How many I have not read about Intel, but for them almost all the limit is up to 71 °