3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gur1 15.01.21 08:16 pm

Loss of things in salting. (Fallout 4)

I decided not to let the golden grasshopper go for scrap, but to leave it as a decoration. I thought to shove it into the window, but I broke off with the size))) and put ON the window in which the robots were already lying around. Subsequently, he was not found there, although the robots both lay in the showcase and are still there. I thought it might have failed through the texture of the showcase, so it was not under it either. Could the non-writers pocket him or the grasshopper could fall through the texture of the floor into the tartare?
18 Comments
Sort by:
O
OculusMortem 15.01.21

1) Yes, we could.
2) Yes, he could.
Now no one will ever know the truth.

K
Kirlusha 15.01.21

Gur1 Are
there no trash collectors? they usually hide everything and store it somewhere ...

G
GlukoHedgehog 15.01.21

Gur1 wrote:
or could a grasshopper fall into tartare?
that's probably the most ..
say goodbye to the grasshopper.

G
Gur1 15.01.21

Kirlusha
There is a small garrison in the castle. All at the guns or at the posts. No trash collectors, no peasants. A current ghoul bartender, and even then he is equipped with a mini-man)))

O
Only [02] 15.01.21

And not a single joke about the title of the topic? I am disappointed.

G
Geralt_Rivyi 15.01.21

Maybe someone steals them from you, you sit on the roof and wait for someone unfamiliar to come and you will open a hidden quest)

G
Gur1 15.01.21

Len [02]
Well, let's light it up)))

сКард 15.01.21

Gur1 salted
badly, that's gone))

N
NightHawkreal 15.01.21

My settlers robbed a chest with equipment and not even to repulse the attack, but to take part in a fight about a hundred meters from his base.

J
John Hawkins 15.01.21

Gur1
Well, teleporting NPCs, loot, corpses of all sorts through the textures for F4 is a matter of course familiar and normal. But for the loss there all sorts of it is necessary with the Mad Max of the Wasteland ... So they say and so - for an hour did not wander the possessions? Didn't they clean up the animal that was foreign - foreign, that magically galloped? If rented, I am ready to redeem it for three irons and a bat. You need them more.
PS Try to save in this place and reload the save - not necessarily right at the showcase, somewhere nearby. Maybe it will pop up if you're lucky ... A bug with showcases is a theme that has been going on since Skyrim. Arbor be it ...

a
ashleyalicia 15.01.21

Gur1
I accidentally disassembled it for parts and then spawned and scattered grasshoppers around the garden)))
player.additem 00147d5e

T
T.T.G 15.01.21

ashleyalicia
What is the interface mod?

S
Sinnerbob 15.01.21

There was such a situation. He returned to his spire. I read and listened to everything related to this quest and took it back again. Now he is lying in my shack and is not needed by anyone.

M
Mage Hermit 15.01.21

The settlers stole.

G
Gur1 15.01.21

NightHawkreal
I'm not robbed. Where I store weapons, all NPCs are equipped better than anyone else in the wasteland, well, acromy GG.

G
Gur1 15.01.21

Well, OK. Look, maybe I jumped onto the spire again)) or, at worst, I'll return it to the console.

a
ashleyalicia 15.01.21

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
costs the best DEF_UI download the latest version from the nexus, although a sorter is required to display icons - all the curves offered by the mod author are sharpened in English, the menu turns out to be "Mac Tormack's mess" - I installed the only Russian sorter from Halfer (http://el-mods.ru/load/13-1-0-137) and that's what I have with him http://pix.playground.ru/747766/71683/ though he has not yet completed the icons for weapons and clothes, but promised to make + Halfer gives his sorter in a compartment with other mods, so before putting it I pulled it out of the pack separately and if I need someone I can share.

T
T.T.G 15.01.21

ashleyalicia
Thanks, I 'll try it .