3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shinе 15.01.21 08:16 pm

Tell the anima.

Any. But fit. Released in recent years 2. The genre does not matter, but only without extremes at all, like furs overflowing with pathos or a very snotty senen.
Drag, I still realize that the forum is not something that gives signs of life, but what if.
3 Comments
Sort by:
I
Iasthope 15.01.21

Akame ga Kill, or Attack on Titan
SpoilerBut I do not understand why exactly in the last 2 years you need it, usually there are few suitable anime and it is not always good to be limited to such a framework, because usually they will recommend a propeller, there are also many suitable "old" anime, for example Stein's Gate , Spice and Wolf, or the same Death Note

S
Shinе 15.01.21

Iasthope
Because I gave up on the industry about 2 years ago. And before that, I kept a close eye on her and kept abreast of most of the titles coming out at that time. In 2015-2016, I did not watch anything but Death Parade.
Shot Akame ga Kill. It seems like something good, thank you. But the beginning ... it's like I'm looking at Fairy Tail, really.

I
Iasthope 15.01.21

Self-Murderer
Slightly stamped, but the characters and the anime itself are drawn out there (with jokes and other funny moments). Look at a few episodes, I initially thought it was something trashy, and later I really liked it. The battles are interesting, and there is no pity for the characters (from the developers), but at the same time, each hero is revealed and is able to evoke emotions, which is very rare for anime today.