3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
motor666 15.01.21 08:29 pm

Critical error ZLIB20 (Grand Theft Auto 4)

Whoever knows the decryption of this error * ZLIB20 * asks the game to be reinstalled, the game crashes after I drive up to the airport, and no where else.
28 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr. Elder 15.01.21

see here http://www.gta.ru/gta4/faq/tech/errors/

m
motor666 15.01.21

Thanks, but there is no such. Can anyone come across this?

g
gtacriminalrussia 15.01.21

Is the game licensed?

m
motor666 15.01.21

yes, and patch 1.0.4.0.

A
Alexander2109 15.01.21

by the way I join, I have the same problem)))
but you didn’t change the car by the way? in through openiv ???

m
motor666 15.01.21

changed, I have them all replaced there, I thought because of this, but when I restored all the original files from the copy, that's all! And there was also a departure when I call in on the middle bridge, so far no where else. it seems as if he caught some kind of virus and he is slowly eating the game ...

T
T ruman 15.01.21

I also had this, you probably replaced the car in which there is an error and when you get close to it the game crashes ...

m
motor666 15.01.21

this is understandable, but when the same problem was installed in the cars, the campaign would have to reinstall the game ... and already 5 places with departures

A
Alexander2109 15.01.21

Damn, so then, I somehow corrected it, I don’t remember how)) I will unsubscribe in short !!!

A
Alexander2109 15.01.21

By the way, I also changed this, but not from the machines, there’s another catch, I had all the GTA4 standards for others, this is with the realism mod ,,, we can mod, although there should have been no rules at first)))

m
motor666 15.01.21

put the script on additional missions now this error appears after 5 minutes of the game. * Alexander2109 * how are you now? have not tried anything?

m
motor666 15.01.21

Or maybe all the fault is because of
NO DVD 1.0.4.0 * RAZOR 1911 * read in its Readme (don't forget to remove the .asi loader if it was installed earlier)

A
Alexander2109 15.01.21

by the way, but he also stood with me, but not for him, because there is even a crack from the Russian version, in English ,,, and on that crack the break of norms worked ,,)) there from something else, damn it forgot)))
address : * motor666 *

A
Alexander2109 15.01.21

I managed to do this without error)) all the same, changing the
first launch to the vehicles.img standard, the first launch is unsuccessful, the second launch is successful)))
while on the hike, it informs the files so far, and everything is fine, but of course it will not be so interesting I will demolish cars, try suspicious ones)))

m
motor666 15.01.21

* Alexander2109 * and it worked out for me, I sat for half the night, too, changed vehicles.img and immediately a miracle, it didn’t work before, the flight disappeared at the airport, started the cars one by one and tried it right away, everything without errors! But to my surprise, the whole jamb was due to the mod installed by me * real advertising on manhat * when I installed it there was standard vehicles.img and everything was normal, but tonight when I put all the cars back, again there were crashes, and I remembered about this damn ad, replaced it with a standard one, and that's it, the flights stopped! Along the way, there is some kind of file that is unfinished due to the heavy load, the game crashes, but it's not clear why it crashed at the airport .... well, okay, I'm glad that you don't need to reinstall the game!

m
motor666 15.01.21

* Alexander2109 * Do you have anything like that at the expense of advertising?

A
Alexander2109 15.01.21

* motor666 * I don’t know I need to look, I because I downloaded some kind of mega mod, that is realism, and replacement of clothes, and the effect of blood explosions, but maybe there is an advertisement even I have not watched, but there is such a thing loadingscreen or how quickly it loads without ads , can we from it ???
and what is the name of the file that you changed for advertising?

A
Alexander2109 15.01.21

* motor666 * by the way you have a clean folder manhat ,,? is the pc data maps manhat folder
can you please send it to me via ICQ ?? 400028948
and then the backup just did not leave the files !!
that's where I have time square nafig to demolish it then !!!

A
Alexander2109 15.01.21

it weighs a lot, well, you write to me to add ICQ, I need files fromud -__
ts_branding2_dc9.wdr
ts_branding3_dc9.wdr
ts_branding4_dc9.wdr
ts_branding5_dc9.wdr
cntstu01_dc9.wdr

A
Alexander2109 15.01.21

pc data maps manhat and open manhat09.img