3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chesh1rCat 25.01.21 07:11 pm

The sign of the task from the rifle \ "Supervision \" on the Panam quest did not come off (Cyberpunk 2077)

This game just never ceases to please me in the opposite direction, now about the "Supervision" quest rifle. I went through the entire branch with Panama, ran with her rifle for 10-15 hours and now I decided to upgrade it to the legendary quality, but here's the problem, now I have two rifles, one blue, the other purple, and then I changed my mind about further and decided to consult on Ground. Maybe I didn't complete something from the actions? Or should it be returned to Panama? Detach from the quest? At least something, Gais, this extra 11.5 kg in my backpack forever ...

34 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chesh1rCat 29.01.21

ZAWARUDO
This is strong, if you can remove the marker. And in what way does he remove it, don't you know? By killing a script that puts a marker or by executing a script that removes a marker?

C
Chesh1rCat 29.01.21

Radamel Falcao Man
, no one called you here by the way ... And I'm not whining, with like-minded people and those who have felt the consequences of bugs, we hold a consultation to get rid of them, that's all. Every time when someone cannot help me with anything, offers a stupid solution or writes a stupid comment and I say that it is stupid, I always answer "well, sit and do not whine then." What are you growing in a test tube?

C
Chesh1rCat 29.01.21

Vyxyxol
Hahah, yes, I noticed by the way, I sell a gun, and then the price is stupidly 200k, I'd better scratch it to my level then: D

C
Chesh1rCat 29.01.21

ZAWARUDO
And how to remove markers in general, I could not explain in detail, otherwise the functionality is huge and the editor himself is also in elvish

Y
Youxyxol 29.01.21

Chesh1rCat You save
to a new slot. You open the editor.
1) Load your save.
2) Go to the Inventory tab.
3) In the type of inventory, look for the one where you have the Oversight (V's pockets, car, cache).
4) In the list of items, look for Overwatch (by the name Overwatch, or by ID grad_panam). After finding it two times LMB by name, the item properties window opens.
5) In the properties window, you remove the flag of the quest item (Is Quest Item, the second flag removes the impossibility of removing the item, for example, you can make the Antigravs of the Bestia a regular item). Below, an item can be made legendary, although I would not recommend it for cult ones (Make Legendary).
6) After the performed manipulations, you save the changes (Apply).
7) Finally, you save the save file itself, specify the path to your save, overwrite (Save Changes).
8) Profit.

---
Chesh1rCat wrote:
Yes, I already checked out the editor myself, but I'm afraid that then CDPR will screw me up and block the game on my account, they are going to cut the multiplayer there, and now everyone will make themselves Persians 20,20,20,20,20 with 9999 hp and 9999 max. weight
For it is not banned. Moreover, the MP is likely to be launched separately from the plot, well, like in ME3, or in Kalovdutia. And the Persians, naturally, will also be different. I think so.

R
Radamel Falcao 29.01.21

Vyxyxol
If this weapon did not fall out from every bum, it would be a life hack. And so it is fucking unnecessary

R
Radamel Falcao 29.01.21

Chesh1rCat
In vitro grow dumb, who are looking for like-minded people on the forum, when Google was invented a long time ago

Y
Youxyxol 29.01.21

Radamel Falcao
Are you cuckoo or are you kidding? Do you know about the cult weapon in general? So don't write nonsense.

C
Chesh1rCat 29.01.21

Radamel Falcao Man
, seriously, you cannot logically ... I googled, there was nothing on this issue, I asked those. support for the game, there is no answer, and so I decided to become the person whose topic will be displayed on this request, if someone has the same problem.

Z
ZAWARUDO 29.01.21

Chesh1rCat
I xs how markers are removed, but removed them always after completing the associated quest. I do not remember the principle of using the editor thoroughly, but the algorithm is almost the same as Vykhukhol wrote, although he wrote it to another editor.
You need to go to the inventory tab, click on the "V's bag" tab and find the item you want by typing. they are listed there not by their localized names, but by their IDs. But the IDs there are not just numeric, but more or less meaningful - unique items have their names in the IDs. You need to look for an item that has the word "Overwatch" in its ID and, most likely, "Preset". You find it, open the item's tab and there will be a checkmark for removing the quest item.
By the way, the list of items in the inventory can be sorted alphabetically, somewhere there will be a button

C
Chesh1rCat 29.01.21

ZAWARUDO
And purely theoretically, if there is a DLC later, where panam will focus on the rifle in the inventory, and you cleared it of questing, so to speak. Will there be a mountain of conflicts with files later? And yes, the account will not be banned, okay, but the achievements will not be blocked?

C
Chesh1rCat 29.01.21

ZAWARUDO
Strange ... Now I was playing, before that I passed the Rivera branch, Crash also marked himself with a marker, did not clean up, calls did not help him, especially he did not answer, now he looked into the inventory after two hours of playing, oops, there is no marker anymore. Maybe this can be done with the Oversight?

Z
ZAWARUDO 29.01.21

Chesh1rCat
I did not have the Oversight, in principle, a quest marker. He's obviously buggy. But Crash had a marker and didn't go anywhere.
In GOG, achievements were not blocked. Do not block for such achievements

R
Radamel Falcao 06.03.21

Vyxyxol
And I also know that if you craft the Silvehend's clothes to the legendary ones, their copies will overwhelm your inventory. You have to be a superintelligence to improve an item marked "quest" in the most buggy game