3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RomanDII 25.01.21 08:36 pm

Key farming: tips and life hacks (Diablo 2)

Good day everyone!
Share tips and life hacks for farming keys

1. Countess
There is a question with finding a tower - is it worth bothering with a search or rolling the game so that the tower is next to WP?
Are there any life hacks in the tower itself or are we stupidly flying to the exit?
What else?

2. Summoner
This type seems to be the simplest, we have WP already in the right place, you just have to guess the path.
Logically, you need to always choose the same path and at a distance there will be 1 out of 4 chances to find it the first time, than to look at random every time.
Anything to add?

3. Nihlathak
This is a type of unpleasant appearance with big y ... Bad temper, not married. Quite inconvenient in terms of search and murder.
To speed up the search, you will have to sacrifice Pindle and take WP. Let's give Pindla to be eaten by another.
All possible advice and suggestions are accepted here.

Does MF key drop affect?
Is it worth raising the PPL or focusing on speed?
136 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweety_Mustard 29.01.21

DELETEEND
ah, you are encrypted. Are you afraid that the firk will come and the drop will cut it?

O
Obsessed 29.01.21

DELETEEND, in Siberia I wouldn’t take a steam bath and write the city - How many negative things have provoked here, and no one has come to visit, although he even invited: D
[add] Langepas, Urai, Kogalym .. how complicated it is ..; D

R
RomanDII 29.01.21

passed wrote:
MF does not affect.
fig knows how it works, just note how observation, reduced the MF from 300 to 100 and the keys began to fall
~ 30 races, there is no key, I lower the MF somewhere on the 5th, the key falls and then 2 more for heels of races)
can a good MF like -that interrupts the drop for a better one - magic, rarki, unique, because after all, a limited number of objects are falling,

suddenly someone also noticed or noticed it, and this is already a life hack)

p
passed 29.01.21

RomanDII
No, mf affects the rarity of the item and enters when the type of item has already been determined.

R
RomanDII 29.01.21

passed
that yes, but what will be an item, not gold or nondrop, and is there a key somewhere in this list? Me and the Countess and gear began to fall less often in quantity, more often gold, runes ofc, gear 1 is / is not

O
Obsessed 29.01.21

RomanDII, random ..

R
RomanDII 29.01.21

Obsessed
well xs, I went to reduce MF to a minimum :))

O
Obsessed 01.02.21

bd_sm [TDPG], just added right now that this is a runword. most likely with "-100% to Sunduk of Jahs desire"

r
rambler87 01.02.21

RomanDII
It is known that the Unicom drop with a lower mf is relatively higher.

p
passed 01.02.21

Tried to understand the previous post. Probably auto-substitution again.

O
Obsessed 01.02.21

This is known to have
passed, ikspirtisa

R
RomanDII 01.02.21

Obsessed
is in the knowledge library for the basic MF)

well, not randomly, but the rest of the keys knocked out faster than the first key)

R
RomanDII 01.02.21

A few questions on the further passage of the Ãœber quest)

1) forty 91 lvl. Blizz + Fire Wall can you get 3 parts for UT solo or not even think?)
2) Do you need a merch (without infinity)?
3) do bosses in locks create new monsters by parts?
4) Anything else?

If someone wants to help, write to arrange a time), ideally, a Skype connection, because I have never done an Ãœber-quest)

O
Obsessed 01.02.21

RomanDII, blizzard + fv is bad, only a clean blizzard tears everyone, if you don't believe it, it's gone ask. ;-) I did zilom (albeit well dressed), switching to smite (pumped into 1). but expensive gear is not needed. google "rubattle UT hangover", there is a cheap smitheur guide that does it all. like a varick, you can build a lovebringer into a phase blade and Lilith keel it. or even change clothes from poh, so that 65% of the ias would be enough without a gun and go through everything with a lovebringer. it's a cannon cannon. and the crash and head off + sneakers will be enough. well, either focus on life tap, but I xs.
[add] in short, he has Drakuls, they heal zhoko. if you use a lalbringer, it will LT interrupt. for 65% of ias, LoHs are asked, but they will close the cut on fire and the fire obsorb will heal much worse - the whole concept breaks)) you can do this: personally on Lilith LoHsa + Bringer bundle, otherwise - like a poha.

K
Klassewer 01.02.21

Obsessed wrote: in
short, he has Drakulsa, they treat Zhoko. if you use a lalbringer, it will LT interrupt.
This was my first UT setup. Knocked out about 30 stuck out, and did not die. Rezhuvki had to drink, but everything was done under the supervision of KTA.

R
RomanDII 01.02.21

Obsessed,
I am still considering 3 loks without UT, and already in UT itself with someone to go, who breaks him down in a solo)
can I go solo in 3 loks or not?)) A
new Persian to download, especially since there is neither time nor desires, Assya is still growing, but later)

O
Obsessed 01.02.21

Klassewer, Draculus or Bringer setup? ))
PS kta is not a varik, there is an expensive rune Ohm;

Whoever breaks it down in solo)
who makes everything
New Persian to swing, especially since there is neither time nor desire for
RomanDII, if you want fast organs, make a smitor if you don't want to play, go to the lower pool. everything is simple. Firkakst Logix Entertainment © ®; D you can also ask g_n for a chest of jahs. he will send you with the voice of a firm; D "you are not normal, leave the server of the office": D

r
rambler87 01.02.21

RomanDII
Someone said that the fire meteor of the deadline could go through the whole Uber itself, and without Infiniti - I did not see who it was and how it went) only her acquaintance went to Uber. Is it possible?

p
passed 01.02.21

I doubt that the Merc will hold the Pre-Buber, let alone Tristram. Izu and Duri are not removable koldimmuns, Baal too (+ fire 115), Di (cold 115, fire 110). FW can fry prebuers (no regen while standing on the wall), but see above for measurement.
Mob preubers do not give birth, only Met and Dee.
The mind is unimportant.

Make a convict, not a brain. If you really want a litter, then dress it in miles (crash, absorbs, lt) and plug it with an auto attack while the boar is roasting.

Pal swings for a day like that. He also dresses cheaply (the guide contains everything, the main thing is absorbers, cb, ow and the sequence of actions: precast Fade, turning on Conva in advance, proc LT). I would have kept company, but I do not play the scrabcore.

R
RomanDII 01.02.21

Obsessed, you
don't have to download everyone when you play on a server)