3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
william1992 25.01.21 11:50 pm

Game Optimization (Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order)

Now I took a subscription from EA for the action and decided to finally go through the Order. Faced a strange situation
Ryzen 7 3800xt, rtx3070, 16gb ddr4 3600 system, the game is on ssd samsung 970 evo.
So everything is calm in terms of monitoring: the processor is not loaded more than 40-50%, the video card is not more than 60-70%. The temperature does not rise above 65% and there is no throttling. That is, in terms of monitoring, everything is smooth, but the game sometimes starts to noticeably freeze for several seconds. At these moments, the FPS does not fall, the load does not jump.
Is this game so lousy optimized?

And another question to catch up: turned off motion blur, but in the game it is still blurred when moving, it is as strong as when blurry is turned on, but still. Can I somehow turn it off completely?
7 Comments
Sort by:
a
anjuna1448 25.01.21

As for the friezes, this is a clumsy engine and so many people have it on absolutely any hardware in this game

g
gennaz 25.01.21

william1992
The game is clumsy, forget it!

Z
Zombieller 25.01.21

This is such a load on the game, face it.

l
legusor 25.01.21

in the game the curve of work with video memory. googled the unreal engine console commands, load the mod to turn on the console and write a command that will immediately send all data to all objects in vidyahu. in this case, at the start of the game, you get one large frieze and several short ones, but then everything will be smooth. otherwise these friezes will torture you, despite the iron. I played like that.

w
william1992 25.01.21

anjuna1448
Thank you

w
william1992 25.01.21

gennaz
Thanks

w
william1992 25.01.21

legusor
Accepted. Yes, there is already left, judging by the passage, less than a third of the game. Probably I'm doing this)