3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JMA_Airlines 25.01.21 11:55 pm

Symbol of Greed (Dark Souls 3)

I strongly greet you, someone has an extra one for exchange (can you transfer it?), You need it to farm certificates from the silver knights, and a sword-grass.
12 Comments
Sort by:
K
K0MAH4 25.01.21

JMA_Airlines
Farm of silver knights even with full gear for farm (symbol, ring + 3, rapier and coin) will cost at least a couple of hundred visits if you're lucky. And the farm is purely a symbol of masochism.
And on business: the symbol is knocked out in 10-15 minutes from any facial expressions with talismans

J
JMA_Airlines 25.01.21

K0MAH4
1) I know perfectly well how many hours it will take to knock out these signs, I have already knocked them out, and due to the absence of a cloud in the incentive for dc3, I will have to again. So anyway, it's faster than waiting until through the covenant (in 40 minutes - 4 signs, with the same 40 with the coven of the dark moon - 0
summons 2) and there are no Mimics already, and I tried to knock out somehow talismans, ran like this for an hour, it didn't work out, ng + not varik, dls not yet passed

K
K0MAH4 25.01.21

JMA_Airlines
1)
So it's faster anyway
Well, I'm not sure about faster, although it's a matter of luck, of course, but it still took me a couple of evenings to fill my ears, despite the fact that a third of them I received from calls. Naturally, I did it at the end of the game 120lvl with max gear for farming. Calls are usually to anor londo or to the city beyond the wall.
2) As far as I know, ds3 has a trick that if it was not possible to knock out their gear from the final enemies during the game, then the last one is guaranteed to drop out. So maybe you didn't kill all the mimics (dls2). And talismans make the farm faster: threw it, waited 5-10 seconds, if there was nothing, hit the mimic with a fist and threw it again and so on 5 times. If it didn't work out, then to the fire for a new batch of talismans, I never had any problems with this, despite the fact that I was only with a rapier or without anything at all, since I usually farm in the temple of the depths

J
JMA_Airlines 25.01.21

K0MAH4
I only had frequent calls from the covenant loyal to Aldrick, just leave the host and call again in a minute, rarely after 5-10. Now in the area of ​​100lvl. Yes, in the city outside the wall one mimic should remain. Before that, the symbol dropped out in a row 3-4 times in the temple of the depths, and without the farm

b
benites 25.01.21

If you still need a symbol of greed, write the password and where to put the sign

K
K0MAH4 25.01.21

JMA_Airlines
Just for 5 talismans with a rapier and a coin, 2 symbols fell in the temple

J
JMA_Airlines 25.01.21

benites
Thank you, no longer necessary, after all the last facial expressions fell out

B
Bek1392 20.01.23

Hello. I have a question about the symbol of Greed, maybe someone came across me on Playstation 4, the farm of souls is not summed up, that is, the soul is not added. I’m going through the second time, the first time I didn’t leave the Mimics, the second time I went to the Iritilla Dungeon, but for some reason it doesn’t add soul. I have a shield of desire, a silver ring of a greedy serpent, a staff of trinkets, but when wearing a helmet, the symbol of greed does not increase souls?

M
MC_Pepega 20.01.23

Bek1392
Must increase

B
Bek1392 20.01.23

MC_Pepega
Hello. I checked it, but for some reason it is added only to search for objects, but there is no soul. I started NG +++ if a new helmet comes out in it, I'll check it can work. In the game, there are no prohibition bonuses of the symbol of greed, for example, armor or Desolation?

M
MC_Pepega 20.01.23

Bek1392
There are no such items. Glyph of Greed should grant 50% more Souls. I wear it myself when killing bosses

B
Bek1392 20.01.23

MC_Pepega
Yes, I know when I played on the computer once it worked and gave an additional 50% of souls. But in the Playstation, something does not work, maybe some kind of bug. Okay, let's see if the new helmet will work no