3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tov1 26.01.21 12:30 am

Who is Takemura talking to at the start of Act 2? (Cyberpunk 2077)

That's interesting, I go through the 2nd time and pay attention to all sorts of little things.
I didn't find it by searching, maybe someone knows who Arasaki-sama is?

see screenshot.
9 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tov1 26.01.21

screen

N
NoneOne2010 26.01.21

Yorinobu

F
Footmob 26.01.21

Really? How are you doing? He says I found your father's killer ?! This happens 10 minutes after the elder Arasaki is killed.
What other options can there be ?! Only Yorinobu.

"Sama" is a Japanese word, "Arasaka" is a surname.

T
Tov1 26.01.21

Footmob
did not catch up :) In the morning I dulled something, it's really simple.
Thank you

C
ColtBlake 26.01.21

We look into the book, we see a fig.

D
Derley 26.01.21

Footmob
10 minutes after killing Arasaki Sr.

Really ? In 10 minutes? He was killed in the penthouse, then there was a long escape, then he took a taxi to Dexter, he was shot, passed out in a junkyard and all this for 10 minutes?))
He called Hanako, absolutely he knew about Yorinobu's betrayal ..
Remember another scene when Saburo sent Takemura away, saying he would talk to his son himself .. They were left alone, Takemura immediately doubted, and Yorinobu said, they say, he served badly. Even then Takemura knew, but could not do anything against such a surname.
Hanako, by the way, will say a little later that it is more important for her not to lose the name of the family and that she knew about it for a long time .. And either she herself passed, if she already knew at that moment in the name of preserving the name of the family, or she was overheard. Family above all else - they have such a strange relationship

v
vatsonification 26.01.21

Karate master
Because Yerinobu sent killers to Tekemura and only "thanks to us" he was saved

Y
Youxyxol 26.01.21

Derley wrote: Really
? In 10 minutes?
Yes, not by the standards of the time that has passed in the game world, but by the standards of the time that has passed in real life for your passing these missions.

A
Alex hawk 26.01.21

Why would Takemura take us to Yorinobu and tell him that he found us? He was not originally going to take us to him, apparently. That's why Yorinobu sent the bald ones after him. And if he had not sent the bald ones, it turns out Takemura would have calmly brought us to Yorinobu and no problem. Where is the logic? Perhaps he spoke with Hanako. What has Yorinobu got to do with it?
And in general it is not clear what is there with the translation from Japanese. Maybe he’s not talking on the phone “I found the killer”, but “I know who the killer is” - that is, it’s not about V, in general. But it is already necessary to check Japanese subtitles and translate yourself.