3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vad45 26.01.21 12:56 pm

Arena (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

People, when they throw me into the arena, the armor disappears from the character. Does it look like a bug, or is it such a feature? Without armor, they kill quickly there ...
49 Comments
Sort by:
G
GangsterGTA agent. 26.01.21

Probably, it was done that way, you need to read the Arena Rules.

v
vad45 26.01.21

Where to read them? I, as the leader of the arena, approached, he immediately said: "I have a fight for you", neither hello, nor yet, nor the rules, he said nothing at all. Immediately into battle. Without armor :))

T
TPyn 26.01.21

Difficulty levels vary there. First one on one on pistols, without armor. The further, the steeper. Now I have some kind of fight there against two riot police in awesome armor and with good weapons. And the very mediocre machine gun and the same armor

R
ReDoX 26.01.21

You haven't confused the forum with tES 4?

M
MarM 26.01.21

this is a feature, they will give scolding far away, and their fun lies right at the exit in a box ...

Z
Zloy_Volshebnik 26.01.21

Yes, by the way, 2 fights have passed, and this uncle in uniform tells me what's next - break off ... like a jerk still. What should be done to continue shooting Mona in the arena?

v
vad45 26.01.21

Yeah, thanks everyone, I was afraid that the armor would not be given. Not confused with Oblivion.
Evil wizard, I think it's about the character's experience. His level is written in the PDA - first rookie, then experienced, then veteran. Apparently you're still a beginner, that's why they won't let you in. In general, the levels change strangely - at first I was a beginner for a long time, then I was an experienced one for half a day and quickly got a veteran.

l
l33t 26.01.21

yes, it's easy there in the arena .. shoot to the end, you will earn money .. I don’t remember that they gave me a reservation ..

D
DAMBAZ 26.01.21

Lazha this arena wasted time, the current wasted except for money (which is already in bulk) and the rank of the Master of Nichert is not given anymore, and so I hoped to get a howitzer of some kind.

D
DarkenRAL 26.01.21

Yeah ... nothing is good for the arena. However, a fight with two riot police is tough. But the last fight is a big gesture. The enemy has an exoskeleton (!) And he is with an FN2000 rifle (!!), but you have no armor (!!!) and ..... sii ..... just a KNIFE (!!!!)! Passed from the sixth time ... uhhh)

M
MarM 26.01.21

the arena is made for pure pleasure, the master went all the way! and killed the guy in the exoskeleton with the 4th last grenade! I myself did not expect this, purely by chance I hooked it up)))
PS and the last fight was easy, these passans laughed at each other, and I finished off the last two))

R
RаzоR 26.01.21

Damn, I just can't call the riot police ... Fucking Abakan. I put the whole armor-piercing store point-blank into one - at least that ...
They would give r36 ... he is so awesome headshots plant)))

B
Botv0091 26.01.21

Yes, nonsense came out of the Arena ... Money is really not the most necessary thing ... He also became a master and ...
Zanchit advice: Riot police, though guys and ponty, are very smart, so they are easily killed one by one! You dumbly run forward to the middle of the hall, and then, depending on the situation, sit down at any obstacle and wait ... To shoot point-blank at the head - the result is 100%!
How to kill the last chela? He moves rather slowly because in addition to the knife (on the difficulty of the game - the master) give 4 more grenades - with which you need to throw this freak - We go from the back, grind a little to the right of the enemy, a grenade a little more to the left and two in the center ... And the bastard just does not have time to escape!

M
MR z 26.01.21

DarkenRAL FN2000 and where can you get it yourself?

R
RаzоR 26.01.21

Yes, I have already deleted the stalker nafik.
Played a veteran.

Xs, they went in pairs and covered each other with tsuki. Wherever I crawl, the two of them begin to smack at me (:

D
Digrist 26.01.21

After the X-16, he came to the Arena at the Duty base, stabbed a dude in the exo-skeleton and stayed in the arena.
Question:
What to do to leave?

a
absolutestrat 26.01.21

Digrist
is a bug! Start again with the last save.
I liked the Arena, especially at the end, I replayed it several times for pleasure. Is there a mod so that the arena could endlessly ruby? with features such as the choice of weapons (knives was fun) and the choice of the number of opponents?

a
absolutestrat 26.01.21

MR z
FN2000 can be bought at Amber. there a merchant scientist will pierce this guevina, but for me it's better a screw

d
drobilka 26.01.21

on the master in the semifinals, the bots overwhelmed each other or xs - in general, he approached the spawn - they all lie side by side .. born dead simplespad. thus I got to the final without noise and dust. and won. on the master of pieces there were 8 stages - lost count.

a
absolutestrat 26.01.21

they overwhelmed each other, each was for himself in that battle, it was said about it)