3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SS44 30.10.19 03:33 am

Partners... (The Outer Worlds)

Gentlemen , I just started the game , so don't kick... Well , let's get into this topic, write where and who you can attach to the team. And what sort of conditions.
-Parvati (just joined) and pastor (quest book) in the first town , and then I went)))
PS... And Why depends on the number of running with gg From the Pastor third member of the team does not want to be. Only with Parvati run(((
6 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nightma[R]e 30.10.19

SS44
Well, because the game has only 2 active partner.

S
SS44 30.10.19

Nightma[R]e You apparently did not understand... on the one Parvati run and all of the second partner joins(((

p
pashalet 30.10.19

Parvati - which is the type of good and peace, but the sting does not, when you mow the city.
The pastor is an ex-con, hard depicting such of themselves world-weary intellectual.
Felix is a hard worker who dreams of revolution, vehemently against the Coalition, but shuts up easily - if you side with her. (It is impossible to miss, he'll come running).
The robot with your own ship (cabin top) - which will be between missions to appease HELL.
Rigidity the conductor of the Monarch - nothing memorable at all...
And trying to seem very cynical and daring mercenary hailing from Byzantium that rebels against rich parents. (Waiting for you in sick Bay Pioneer).

m
molot1953 30.10.19

SS44
He will be joined when you perform the main quest and fix the ship

N
Nightma[R]e 30.10.19

SS44
Well, if you've completed the quest in a book, he needs to join you. Unless of course you own him the runaround is not given.

N
NightHawkreal 30.10.19

I must say partners not here for the furniture, for example if a vicar to the local tirabosco lead, it will be not only entertaining dialogue and useful advice.