3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
oiujihjfigbf 29.01.21 12:46 am

Why isn't anyone standing at the gate? (Rocket League)

How many times I play online, and during the whole time, only a couple of times the players put on the goal. It seems so obvious that the last player should be in the frame, but then why doesn't anyone do that?
8 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Alcatraz-- 29.01.21

oiujihjfigbf
Well dude, this is a question for your random team. Write yourself to stand!

B
Bupycop 29.01.21

oiujihjfigbf
Upgrade, at a higher level, more experienced players, although even beginners are at the gate, maybe you just have no luck with your teammates?

a
axaxaxaxa 29.01.21

Play ranked.

98morozzzov98 29.01.21

it's just that the gate itself is not very visible when you stash at the gate and even in a jump, in most cases it is impossible to beat off, so they usually stand in them for 5 seconds while the ball is being played

o
oiujihjfigbf 29.01.21

98morzzzov98
then you just didn’t see how the players at the goal can stand, opponents can get any balls

o
oiujihjfigbf 29.01.21

Bupycop
is for sure, I just can't understand the meaning of the spread of players. I always play as if not against veterans, then against experts, and they will cram me into a team of seven-pro or amateurs.

R
Rockokos 29.01.21

Even ranked plays badly, I just can't get a promotion, I win once, I lose the second because they can't even hit the ball in my team, they won't get on the goal when necessary, I'm not talking about scoring

F
FallOut0877 29.01.21

This is not a kid