3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VоRTeX 29.01.21 01:19 am

ExMachina: Meridian 113-Tips, Questions, Answers Etc. (Ex Machina)

I’m wondering, I went somewhere 30% and drive in the Urals, and there are many new cars in the game?
91 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexey Kolyado 29.01.21

Damn, I have a Technical Problem. In short, I put Meridian 113, I play everything cool. The next day I was surfing the Internet without antivirus. Realized, Late the whole Comp was in "Hydrag" even Ex Machina Meridian 113 I deleted it including "Install and Uninstall Pogram" I want to put it on the screw but it does not go through Avtorun, and does not set it manually through setup Damn What to do?

O
Oxyk 29.01.21

Help, plz, how to soak the "oracle governor"? !!!! I don't even have time to finish off the robots !!!! This is not real !!!! I play at the easiest level! And what about more complex ones ?! ...

B
Burik92 29.01.21

you urinate the tail first and then the guns, and that's it !!!!!!

O
Oxyk 29.01.21

Thank you

M
MAXIMDJ 29.01.21

I can't go through a mission where you need to protect the city from robots, I don't have time to interrupt them, three remain and spill and the mission is over): What to do?
Can you switch between the guns there?

B
Burik92 29.01.21

I, too, at first could not, but everything is simple there))) More shortly you stand on the site where the tank left in the outpost and you don't go anywhere, you just urinate on them and that's it)))

M
MAXIMDJ 29.01.21

Duck, you won't go there. There, the city is defended, it is in a turret with a cannon which takes a very long time to reload, these robots are rod and rod, and the cannon does not shoot far. I'm in ExMachina - I play Meridian 113. You are probably confusing the two?

B
Burik92 29.01.21

Yes, no, I was just not mistaken) I went through it myself and went through everything from 2 times) so come on, chop luck, and the gun shoots far enough)

s
specter from TM 29.01.21

it's about a turret with a bottle,
in fact, everything is easy, wait until the nearest target approaches 200 meters and start firing, after that only the rudders will not release the buttons with a sight
if they form a jam, in no case, the perpetrators of the jam, urine those who are behind

M
MAXIMDJ 29.01.21

Everything worked out! The jam turned out, I soaked the extreme, and the whole tip-top. Now I can’t cope with the leader on the combine, the smart combine is an infection, as I understand it, you need to jump ahead and soak the glowing thing.

s
specter from TM 29.01.21

why go ahead? from when the lasers change, his ass is spinning, and during its scrolling, the generator is visible in the slot, here through the slot and soak from all the bullet

B
Burik92 29.01.21

no, not from the field you take the Grad system and when he has this crap spinning a rocket, there you have three charges, that's exactly three and there will be enough current to waste them, but while the Grad is recharging just turn away from the lasers and everything will be ok!

M
MAXIMDJ 29.01.21

It turned out with the help of an ordinary minamet :). When this crap turned around, I shot at a thing that goes up and down, such as an anvil, apparently hit by an explosive wave. The couple in the meridian of missions are few, and the cards too); It was possible to work on the creation of the game a little longer, I think it is unfinished, this is my personal opinion.

E
Ex Mashina 29.01.21

Duck, you won't go there. There, the city is defended, it is in a turret with a cannon which takes a very long time to reload, these robots are rod and rod, and the cannon does not shoot far. I'm in ExMachina - I play Meridian 113. You are probably confusing the two?

in short, I could not, but then I realized on the ascent to the layered mountains in front of the base that m sometimes a cork forms mochish all the end of the mission passed

E
Ex Mashina 29.01.21

help the living jungle to complete the mission where it is necessary to the factory all the ways are closed

M
MAXIMDJ 29.01.21

Directly where the base of the miners is, there is a road to the hill, you need to climb it, there is a bridge, you need to squirm and jump to the opposite side.

G
Gregory1992 29.01.21

People! I don’t understand where to go at the factory. I gouged the wall, and then I found 3 roads. 1) to the left (where there are 3 robots), on the asphalt, but there is a dead end, 2) straight ahead, but there are pipes and it seems like a dead end too, 3) to the right, there is also a wooden fence, and behind it is a robot. IMHO, you have to go to the right, but it is not clear how to go around the fence.
One more question. One-eyed is very similar to Lisa, but Lisa's eyes were all right. Radiation, or what?

F
Flashdeath 29.01.21

Like a pipe through a "puddle" there is a passage between two warehouse buildings ...

F
Flashdeath 29.01.21

Are there really only 4 regions in the meridian?

r
romawar 29.01.21

people please help me once EX machina meridian 113 went through and deleted it now I want to install but it does not work either through AUTORUN or through SETUP at the root of the disk. disk from BUKI