3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Red tambourine 29.01.21 01:28 am

problem with loading medium logs (SnowRunner)

I cannot load medium logs into the trailer, after the update something has changed, tell me if someone knows, it was no problem before, I drove up and loaded it, now it says that the trailer is not positioned correctly. Thanks.
22 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Egorich 29.01.21

I myself faced this problem today. With the dismantling, long logs are loaded without problems, and medium logs are not loaded into the timber trailer. I tried to load it by hand, even changed tractors, it's useless. When I loaded 3 logs with a logger, and with the cursor point to a green point on the log, then two cubes are displayed in green. As if this trailer is designed to transport short logs with two bundles. If anyone can solve this problem, write. Thank you!

R
Red tambourine 29.01.21

Everything is exactly as you described, thanks for the answer, we will wait for a solution, if I find a solution I will write a review.

R
Red tambourine 29.01.21

The bug has been fixed.

A
Alex Egorich 29.01.21

Got it. I'm going to try now.

A
Alex Egorich 01.02.21

Today I tried to transport medium logs on a timber trailer. They loaded without problems, took them to the point of unloading (order), unloaded, the order was counted, and the logs from the trailer did not unload (did not disappear). I drove to another unloading point with a full trailer without going to the sawmill. The bug means not fully fixed.

R
Red tambourine 01.02.21

I agree, but at least you can complete the quest.

A
Alex Egorich 01.02.21

I did so, where medium logs were needed, I brought in one load.

S
STEPAN15234 06.03.21

We load then unload, hand over the task)

G
Guest 01.04.21

i still have the issue, unable to load medium logs on ps4.

G
Guest 01.04.21

Same issue can't load them to the trailer

G
Guest 21.04.21

On ps4, still cant load logs in log trailer or using log front with log rear or all 3. Bug still exists on console

G
Guest 22.05.21

What is the logging frame add on used for I can't load it with logs

G
Guest 26.05.21

I can't load medium logs at all bc it says the trailer isn't capable for the load

G
Guest 03.06.21

What's the point of the logging frame add-on if you can't load medium logs on it?!?!?

G
Guest 13.06.21

how do i fix this problem

K
KRIPER09 05.08.21

I don’t know why, but medium logs are loaded only into a semi-trailer with a low frame

G
Guest 24.11.21

The bug has been fixed.

G
Guest 09.12.21

Got his bug. In Taymir 1 location, middle log station... can't get long logs, can't get medium logs... I brought a crane and was able only to get 1 medium log and them log station's marked zone dissapeared.

G
Guest 17.01.22

got the same bug in taymir 1 location

G
Guest 15.09.22

This information is very helpful for me. I learn more through this post. Heavenly Touch Detailing provides the [url=https://www.heavenlytouchdetailing.com/full-detailing-services-in-st-petersburg-fl]Full-Service Details in St Petersburg[/url] FL for outstanding work.