3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Terstock 29.01.21 01:44 am

Reduced ability damage (at least ults) (Genshin Impact)

Hello everyone, in general, I faced such a problem that after increasing the level of the world from 5 to 6, now I am at level 50 (I saved up experience in advance and immediately uploaded 50 from 45). So, playing the other day, I noticed that at least at Tartaglia and Zhong Li, an element explosion (or ult) does suspiciously little damage. In terms of numbers, Tartaglier should have about 14k on paper, but in practice 10k. Zhong Li should also have 15-16k, and it turns out 9-10k. I don't understand why this is happening at all. I checked the game for the integrity of the files, I did not use cheats, I did not cheat the payment system, I play for a long time, in my opinion I have not encountered this before. Has anyone dealt with this or knows what the reason might be? Please help anyone with what (

3 Comments
Sort by:
s
soulfox 29.01.21

And where did you get that little damage? Mobs still have resistance to elements and physical attacks. Everyone has their own resistance.

T
Terstock 29.01.21

I had more damage before. And how is this resistance to physical attacks? even to them? But why then do I only deal 10 out of 16k damage? What kind of finished resistance is this? And if the matter is in the level of the world and the fact that the resistance of mobs is growing, then why does not my damage grow when I move to a world with a level of 5 or lower?

s
soulfox 01.02.21

Those. do you take an attack power and stupidly add to it the number of% indicated in the characteristics of the skill? Is it okay that the bonus from a natural attack, from a physical attack is not taken into account in the attack power parameter? For example, if I eat a potion that increases hydro damage on a tartagle, my damage will grow, and the attack power in the parameters will remain 1610. What do you say to that? Game bug? And yes, different mobs have different resistance to elements and physical attacks, and therefore, the damage of Tartaglia on a fire slime will be higher than on a water one, for example.
In other words - you have no idea how the damage of the game is calculated, but something arises here. Look for information on how damage is calculated in the game. This is a rather difficult topic for ordinary players, they need mathematics and a lot of calculations, I see no reason to start controversy on this topic here. If you are really interested, you can find the information you need yourself.
In addition, there are many different sites with damage calculators. Google to the rescue.
You can try this as an example. But I do not vouch for the reliability of the final result, I do not use calculators myself, because I do not need it.
Spoilerhttps: //genshinimpactcalculator.com/genshinCalc