3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lone wolf 13th 29.01.21 01:50 am

How to Capture Aliens (Genesis Alpha One)

I built a center for alien research after the idea, you can capture an alien. Explain
this at all really? 20+ aliens just exploded like a mistake when capturing, maybe I'm doing something wrong BUT what? In custom, they say they just need to bury the enemy with a drill and he will appear but either they did not finish it or the chance is 1%
Are there those who succeeded? Explain HOW?
3 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kilorss 19.03.21

aliens need to be captured with a drill, that is, with the right button, but only when they spawn on your ship will you answer if you get it

g
genabell 20.08.21

Kilorss
Quite right, it only happened on my own ship. Roofing paper is dregs, usefulness is minuscule, DNA is not given, biomass is 2 pieces for 1 experiment. Two Experiments cannot be done at once, alien degenerates die, in short, if you torment?, Then go ahead!) We managed to capture the (red) foreign beast, which gave DNA with the larva. And ... Milking for two weeks !!! And he is a bastard, then biomass, then a box with a battery and that's it. I disintegrated him, I'm tired. He died, too, did not give, although there are all the rules on the planet.

G
Guest 16.03.22

Vc deve capturar os alienigenas dentro da nave. Normalmente eu capturo no hangar.