3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Navalny 29.01.21 02:06 am

Portal: Prelude - walkthrough. (Portal)

In general, I downloaded, installed and immediately password-protected on the second mission. Who will tell you what?

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPostQuickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!
63 Comments
Sort by:
C
Corrosion 29.01.21

Half a day has passed. Didn't like the mod. The game does not have puzzles, unlike the original, but is aimed at fast actions and clear coordinated movements. Test room maps 18-19 are generally a nerd's dream.
I liked the voice acting in the finale and the final title screen. Glados does not look as cute as it seemed in the original, and a black cake against the background of a fire, dying people and a once decorated room for a party in honor of success already looks like an element of tragedy. Especially with Glados' mocking electronic voice. "Steel Elive" after that is already perceived as a mockery))

I would like an official Prelude with a normally presented plot.

B
Bugs Bunny 29.01.21

can't get through room 16. Help pliz!

k
kiwi-05 29.01.21

4 days I jump in the second room !! what to do?! :( already all the ways probably went through .. does not jump and that's it

d
dimakong 29.01.21

How to get through camera 19, in the video walkthrough it is said that ndo to jump to the top, and I jump and jump, but it just doesn't work out. Help me please!!

D
DVA 29.01.21

I identity can not get a room 19, in the video shows that person climbs to jump for 3-4 laps, I 6 can not dial meter jump is not enough, and on the seventh I or knocks the ball or hit a wall ...
really I broke my whole head as he gained height (

D
DVA 29.01.21

I went through room 19)) the current is not quite as needed) I never jumped ..., I can share with anyone interested)))

o
obi4niy 29.01.21

Good mod, made me sweat.

i
ilko 29.01.21

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v16219087ascnBkrS/portalprelude

there the passage of all cameras

V
Vadya.V9 29.01.21

The mod is still complex. How not cool. (All who say that they passed each level the first time are trolls who have never played this game) Level 19 was repeated several times before passing. But here's The Chemichal Brothers - Believe track that pleased me during the battle with glados - to the topic.

A
Alexandr788 29.01.21

DVA
Share how you went.

k
kolobochek47 16.02.21

At level 9 there is an easter egg, via add. the camera can be immediately jumped to level 17))

k
kolobochek47 16.02.21

sshooter
must stand up, immediately grab the turret, and then from the back to 2

k
kolobochek47 16.02.21

Ajaja
jump sideways, step sideways, not forward

k
kolobochek47 16.02.21

Navalny
needs to put a portal behind his back in order to transfer and jump into the blue, some even manage to overclock and jump over without portals

k
kolobochek47 16.02.21

NextGenius is
necessary for the rocket to destroy the window in the room where the meeting about the black meza was going on, you need to jump there. Then destroy the window in chamber 6 behind the portal cannon, screw out of it and find a warehouse with portal cannons, to take another 1, then find the module and stomp to the glados

k
kolobochek47 16.02.21

sasha001
as you leave, immediately grab the turret, you can throw it into the portal. Approach 2 from the back

k
kolobochek47 16.02.21

Dima22_1998
There, if with t sp. noob - you need to save on each platform, so as not to sweat, although the masters pass in one sitting.
There you need to jump to the lowest level by placing a portal on the wall. When he takes off, you need to have time to put the portal on the first platform with dots. Portals do not disappear from it. Then jump down and go up to the next one in the same way. On higher platforms, portals disappear, so you need to select the closest one and quickly put the portal on "your" and the one below. You have to bet when you just stop. As soon as it moves, the portal will disappear. A way to kill - but reliable. Save on every new platform.

k
kolobochek47 16.02.21

Everest44
is not like that at all. YOU won't pass nifig. Put the portal in the hole and dangle. Climb through the back rooms and find a room with orange cannons. Then look for the module and go to Glados with it. She will come to life and will throw you, throw you. Time is short. The module will fly off. You need to find the module and attach it to it. Use portals to move around her hall.

k
kolobochek47 16.02.21

NextGenius
you need to quickly find it and move to the stairs to the glados, having time to attach it. So that you don't get killed, put the portals (quickly!). One in your current location as you find the module in the rubble, the second near the stairs with Glados. And preferably avoid walking on the floor.

k
kolobochek47 16.02.21

Bugs Bunny
Room 16, you need to put portals on the crosses at the top and bottom, jump so that you fly out with your back to the wall opposite the anti-expropriation field and turrets. When you pick up speed, shoot at the wall with the portal, which is the top color (at the time of the fall). Behind the turrets. Grab them and throw them; the rest is easier.