3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trondale 29.01.21 02:13 am

How to donate cheaper? (Genshin Impact)

through which country to bind the card, like through brazil, I don't remember exactly how
25 Comments
Sort by:
c
casper1k 29.01.21

trondale
Buy) Through Brazil) And get permach on ip) Good luck)

R
Redcorsair 29.01.21

At first, the game pleases until you run into a terrible donut, otherwise it becomes very sour to play. If you don't mind playing for money, but my advice is to pass this game aside.

K
Kryogen 29.01.21

Do not play this trash heap, donate sponsors the development of such wretched games

C
Chile 01.02.21

Redcorsair
LOL and I wonder where is this moment when you run into a terrible donat? What is donation for in this game and who makes you donate?

R
Redcorsair 16.02.21

Chilya
Well, if you don't know, I will describe my situation. As I upgraded lvl 30, I realized that if I do all the tasks, I will very quickly come to the conclusion that the mobs will endure me, and not vice versa. Therefore, I stopped doing daily quests, so that the world level would not grow quickly. I thought so naive). As a result, it doesn't matter when I upnul 40 I realized that without donation, there is simply no way. Mobs are stronger than my party in which there are no top Persians (for donation) and which, in fact, do not correspond to level 40 of the world (although I merged all consumables per CD every day), I tried to play of course, but realized that I was sick and tired of picking 1 boss for half an hour, because the damage the Persians do not have enough. Not if you fork out you can buy top Persians or knock out top weapons and pump it to full and go to endure everyone.
I hope I answered your questions, precisely because I did not want to donate, I deleted the game, and in principle I do not regret it. I just expressed my opinion on this game.

C
Chile 16.02.21

Redcorsair
All that this situation says is that you don't know how to play, and in general did not understand how and what works.
1. The game has NO content for which you need 5-star characters. Neither the plot, nor the bosses, nor the abyss require either 5-star characters or 5-star weapons.
2. All content in the game is played by the characters of 4 stars, even the starting characters of which you are given at the beginning of the game can kill level 90 bosses with a couple of pokes.
3. Characters of 5 stars are knocked out without donation, after the 74th prayer there is an increased chance of us getting a character of 5 stars, and at the 90th prayer you are guaranteed to get a character of 5 stars. Now, if you want their constellations - yes, you have to donate, but this is not necessary, most of the characters of 5 stars are useful even without constellations.
4. You didn’t understand the mechanics of the game, obviously you didn’t pump dd to its maximum at the available rank (you only need to download one dd, the rest can always be 10-20 levels behind, you need the one who will damage), I’m sure you didn’t pump talent and you obviously did not pump artifacts that are 60% of the character's power. It doesn't matter what character at all, you could have "donated" characters and all the same suckers without good artifacts, put these good artifacts on "half-donated" characters and they will demolish everything in the game.
5. You do not need to raise the level of the world, it automatically rises only at certain ranks, you can sit at rank 40 without completing the quest to raise the level of the world until you catch up with progress and pump the characters to the required level.

Your experience is certainly sad, but let's say you screwed it up yourself.

R
Redcorsair 16.02.21

Chile
1. The game has content when some Persians behave much better than others, when I walked through the main plot I could not score a bunch of mobs for 3 days, because there was no Persian with fire, I had to download a Persian that I did not like (resources to spend for 1 quest).
2. Ordinary Persians can go through, but there are donated heroes who are much easier to play (I hope you won't argue with that), and it’s not even funny on the brush of the weapon, look at the donut fluffs compared to the usual earth and sky.
3. While you save up for these 74 prayers of yours a couple of months will pass, during this time a lot of new ones will be thrown, besides, in the game there are Persians who give 5 levels almost for nothing, but they are so-so.
4. I downloaded all the Persians first, then the party, then 1 Persian, simply because there is not enough res for pumping even one Persian for a full, even if you merge all CDs. On the brush of arts, I had 15-20 pieces, only 5 levels were pumped for full (I'm silent about 4), I read the guides to which Persian what arts and fluff.

When I read your 5th point, I think you yourself did not play, it is impossible not to apat the level of the world, it will be pumped even if the quest is not passed. I quit playing at the beginning of December, because I could not kill the boss in the new update, so the game just stopped, there was no point in playing further. Therefore, I believe that without donation at high levels, the game forces you to overcome yourself, and this is already nonsense. If everything were as you wrote, the free game would not have paid off in just a month, so you don't need to write that everything is played well without donation, it is played well at the initial levels to lure players.
I see no reason to argue further, I have my own experience, and I made my opinion about the game based on it.

s
soulfox 16.02.21

Chilya
This is all because of the little time spent in the game and not wanting to understand the mechanics of the game.
If you play without reading or delving into, vacuuming the main quest and hammering into everything else, then yes, there is a high probability that you will run into a kind of ceiling - when the mobs become very fat and will hit you hard on the head. But the truth here is that even if you start donating, it will hardly help you in any way, because you need to delve into the mechanics of the game at least a little and to jerk off by pumping artifacts / weapons / talents of characters. This game is a real wanker, it only seems like a single RPG-shech. Here you have to grind and grind. Alas, if this is not yours - just walk by.

s
soulfox 16.02.21

Redcorsair wrote:
1. There is content in the game where some Persians behave much better than others
So that's great! Variety gives. And according to the plot, they give Amber, a fiery shooter. Plus, you can knock Xiang Lin out - without any problems with it. Already two fiery. Don't you like them? So these are your problems, here characters are not given for free, you need to get them by spinning the gacha, this is the point.
Redcorsair wrote: You
can go through with ordinary Persians, but there are donated heroes that are much easier to play
You contradict yourself with 1 point. There is content where a 4 star hero will better go through a place where a 5 star will skid. It's all about the elements, weapons and skills. That's why you are given 4 characters in the party - make a competent composition to be as effective as possible in different situations.
Redcorsair wrote:

Redcorsair wrote: there are
not enough resources for pumping even one Persian per full
This game is not for a couple of hours. It is designed for grind. On the daily grind like in mobile phones, for an hour a day. If you don't like it, then there's nothing you can do. For you personally, nothing will change, not your genre.

Redcorsair wrote:
it will level up even if the quest is not passed
But it won't. There are several points of rank, when in order to raise the level of the world, you must first complete the quest in the dungeon. Until the quest is completed, the world level will stand still.

R
Redcorsair 16.02.21

soulfox about grind, I already wrote somewhere in another topic, a game from the Chinese and for the Chinese, so I wrote that the grind in the game can be overcome with donation, just buy resins. And on the brush of the Donat Persians, it stalled like that in 1 place, there were 3 towers to go through, 1 for a while, and the funny thing is that the plot also got up, even the cooperative got up (it was impossible to join the event) until you finish this quest , I had to urgently pump out a fiery Persian with a lance and for 3 days I could barely endure this place, but if I had a fiery two-handed I would not even notice this place, a spear.
As a result, we are discussing not about who plays how, but about the fact that the game is more likely for those who like to overcome out of the blue, and to some extent luck, because there are a lot of people who swing up to level 10 and if the Persians did not fall in norms, they changed the account and swung up to 10 again, so it is not entirely correct to say that the Persians do not decide in this game.

C
Chile 16.02.21

Redcorsair
Your experience is the experience of a player who did not understand anything and did not understand anything.
1. If you have not noticed the whole game is tied to the fact that one element is stronger than the other like a paper scissor stone, we demolish a fire shield with water, we demolish an electric shield with cold, an ice shield with fire. This is the meaning of the different elements in the party. Donate has nothing to do with it, well, donate would you get a donate hydro character, would you help you go through this? Not! But any fiery, non-donated character would cope with this. And is donation needed then in this situation?
2. The fact that such characters exist means what? What does it mean? That without them you cannot pass? Why do you really need them? I repeat the starting characters can go through all the content in the game, and very easily. Why do you need characters with whom it is easier, when with ordinary characters it is so easy? I calmly pass the abyss and I have 4-star weapons on 3 of 4 characters, which are craftable, that is, you don't even need to twist the gatch. The game is buvally sharpened for all 4 rounds.
3. I play without donation, I have 3 characters of 5 stars, with yy you can count 4. Chunli and Chichi from the event banner and Dilyuk from the standard banner, while Dilyuk received not long ago, Chun Li was shit before update 1.3 where he was buffed, and only Chichi I used all this time, but she heals. My main party is 3 characters of 4 stars Razor, Xianlin, Fischl and only one person of 5 stars is Chichi's heal, that is, I went through all the content as characters of 4 stars. I have already accumulated 90 prayers 3 times, the game gives enough gems, in the game there are dailies, events, and gems are given for entering the game, sometimes gems are sent to the mail, for running around the world and tearing off chests, as well as gems for the abyss. Now they give prayers for pumping characters. I will soon get another 5-star character. You just saw enough of whales on YouTube and wanted to be like them, just why? I didn’t donate and no one forces me to donate.
4. Well, who is to blame that you leaked resources by pumping everyone in a row? For exploring the world in the first couples, they give so many gems and books of experience that you can easily swing 2 characters to level 80 to adventure rank 40, but you will have to grind with the rest.
What you wrote about artifacts does not mean anything at all, you could have picked up the set correctly, but have unnecessary stats and all the side stats, as well as untapped talents. The same Dilyuk, even at 90 uroans and with good artifacts, is worth nothing if the talents are at the first level and vice versa with pumped talents but without good artifacts, he is also poop.
5. Your answers to the first, fourth and fifth points are confirmation of my words that you cannot play and have not understood the mechanics of the game. As the person above and wrote to increase the rank of adventures, you must complete the quest. For the second, fourth, sixth and seventh levels of the world, you need to complete the quest. You apparently did not go into it at all and you sizzled everything in the game, without looking at everything you went through, you raised yourself the level of the world when you were not ready, you screwed up your own passage and now you whine about donations.

The game pays off due to donations, there are many impulsive people like you in the world who just want to donate right away and many can afford it, everyone's personal business. That's just the game is still played on the easy without donation, and except for your own desire to get a character better in the game, nothing makes you donate, well, there is no content in the game that requires characters or weapons of 5 stars.
You were unprepared to raise the level of the world, anyway you raised it to rank 35 with a quest and, unfortunately, at rank 40, the level of the world is automatically raised. That's constipation.

F
FiRi 16.02.21

Redcorsair
and if I do not use 5 * Persians and go through everything calmly, then am I doing something wrong?

R
Redcorsair 16.02.21

Leonid Litvinov
Completed a game that has not yet been fully released, what a fine fellow, share the secret of jumping in time.
The main story at that time and I went through for that matter.
I'm already tired of arguing with people who do not want to admit that this game is a Chinese grind, where either grind to blue in the face or donut. This grind was enough for me in RFonline for a long time, so I have a bad attitude towards grind.
PS And you can do it without insults, if you can't better not write at all.

C
Chile 16.02.21

FiRi
Well, apparently yes, how dare you play the game without 5 * characters and without donations? Redcorsair said that it is definitely necessary to donate here lol.

Redcorsair is just a clown, many people told him that he was wrong and he stupidly merged and did not answer anyone except someone who is not even here.

D
Damir Maskaev 27.04.21

Redcorsair
yes you are a genius, in one word `` crab ''

S
Shock Burst 27.04.21

Redcorsair
Grinder? After 2.5k hours of grinding in the harsh world of Warfheim, Genshin impact seems like a pleasant ride with the chandeliers😁

V
Vaipen 27.04.21

And what's the problem with books. We farm blue flowers, complete adventure guild quests and that's it. Whoever says what, but everyone must be pumped, since different weapons are needed for different enemies. For example, a goblin with a shield is better to bring down with a spearman, but swordsmen will shovel him from him. But with a swordsman it is better to spread small infantry. Flying, such as the eyes of the storm, in general, except for the shooter and the magician figs who can you get.

A
Artloop 24.05.21

Damir Maskaev
Initially, the crab is a lover of pve content) so we are all crabs here.
But in general, he screamed from an expert on donating to Genshin) f2p player, 56 rank of adventures. Cool story, bob

A
Anderby 24.05.21

Don't play it.

N
Nyy 01.06.21

In fact, there is no grind in this game, since all the farming is on tar, and it ends.