3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TyanKa 01.02.21 12:39 pm

Lost point (Fallout 76)

Hey! Tell me who knows. My strength has been pumped up to 15 points. When the level increased, they gave the opportunity to transfer a point from another ability. Well, I did just that. Took from intelligence -1, and pumped into strength +1. And what do you think? My intellect was deducted from -1, but nothing was added to the strength! And the joke is that you cannot undo this operation. I mean, I just lost a point.

Is this a bug? Or is it such a fierce joke from Tod?

8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spiny 01.02.21

I don’t know, I played and I’ve never seen anything like that. And the title of the topic sounds ambiguous :))

T
TyanKa 08.02.21

Spiny wrote:
I don’t know, I played and didn’t see this.
Well, do you have abilities pumped up to 15 shackles? If yes, then try, when you level up, select the transfer of points and pump in one more point there. Write what will happen.

S
Spiny 08.02.21

TyanKa
I demolished the game, but when I played it seemed like everything was ok. But I do not rule out what may be. But they won't help here, it's better in those. support.

P
Protocol10 08.02.21

TyanKa Hike
Todd used your asshole

Y
Y5J 08.02.21

Hey! The maximum number of points in each characteristic is 15. You can increase their number by using armor, chemicals or food, but they will not count towards the space for skill cards. So feel free to throw it back from strength to intelligence. Good luck!

J
JMA_Airlines 27.04.21

I hope you find your point

S
SergeiEgorov 27.04.21

you know how to write headlines ...

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.04.21

Someone wanted to troll with his point