3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 08.02.21 12:46 pm

Game Impressions (Nioh 2)

The game is out, share your opinions
38 Comments
Sort by:
V
V1RuS.pr || 0 08.02.21

norms

S
Sleepy Bot 08.02.21

played for 10 minutes, deleted it, it is more complicated than sols even, animation of attacks from top-side-back and in a circle and all this at the same time, on the first lock, a bunch of nuances and a bunch of attacks, dodges, parries, an uninteresting nerd that needs to be learned and understood the mechanics, well, nafig , the first one was easier to learn and much easier.

N
Nighthawkreal 08.02.21

Are there many weapons here?

A
AleXraceSiM 08.02.21

Sleepy Bot
Well, Nioh is Sekiro's dad, but it's not more difficult if you figure it out a little

l
legusor 08.02.21

liked. in relation to the first part, the difficulty was increased and new mechanics were added. attentiveness and dexterity of fingers should be even higher. I went through the first part on three difficulties out of five.

W
Woimax 08.02.21

AleXraceSiM wrote:
how would Nioh be a dad
And a son surpassed his father

K
Kvasilich 08.02.21

AleXraceSiM
What a dad to the horses, two completely different games from different developers, different sizes and with different mechanics! With the same success, you can compare Disonored with Bloodbourne (setting, em, similar, yeah;)
dogs. I use the PC version little by little - I don't see the difference with the console version at all, the graphics are the same plus or minus, except that more settings were brought in. People swear at optimization, but on the i5-7400 gtx1050ti everything works without jambs, 60 fps is in place. As always, we flew with the keyboard mouse, but with a controller, this is not a problem at all.
In a word, it's a sin to complain)

b
bazilews 16.02.21

I go through, because at the moment there is nothing to play ...
The game is rather boring and monotonous, but, as they say, without fish ...

g
gloccc 16.02.21

bazilews
The game actually starts only from the second passage with a higher difficulty. And this game is stupidly about drochet loot and build building like a diablo clone, there are actually much less soulslikes here

a
alex 19061967 22.02.21

A normal game, although no one else. Personally, I liked it, like the first, especially since you can create a character to your liking, thanks to the editor, The just released v1.26 really works better and more stable than v1.25. In short, the game I am quite satisfied and play it with pleasure. My score, like the first one, is 9 points.

a
alex_jay 28.02.21

Gameplay is just an extended first part, claims here only to damn villages, which make up more than 90% of the locations in the game, and to damn biographies, many dozens of disposable samurai ... check marks! I got sick of shooting for the whole game ... okay, the plot ... so he really pissed off.
In the first part, the main antagonists have some kind of motivation: politics, wars should be raging in Japan all the time so that you can calmly tyrit amrita on an industrial scale, who owns amrita owns the world, logically, clearly, beautifully.
What is the motivation of the main antagonist of the second part, he is Otakemaru, he is also the uncle of the main character. In the 8th century, he was suddenly shot in the boss to come to live with people in the village. They killed him because he had horns on his head, he got angry, made a blood bath, decided to destroy all of humanity because he was killed. He turned into the strongest youkai of all possible with a perk for immortality, destroyed a couple of three armies (as it were), then the main character arrives from the future, he is his nephew and wets him, thus turning out to be the first to kill him, before that he wets him at 17 century, because after his nephew soaked him in the 8th century, he turned into a man in a hat and started wars for how many centuries, but somehow after he was soaked in the 8th century, he is like that - I forgive everyone and reunites with his sister on the eve of (it's also purgatory ), (he himself kills his sister at the beginning of the game) and since he has become kind she smiles at him, showing that the end is not angry. As a result, all due to the fact that some peasants were not tolerant of a horned man more than 2 meters tall ... and in general it turns out that all these youkai, all but the animals of which are angry dead, it turns out that they initially wanted to live with people in the world, and they killed people only because of fear of them, but people did not understand them ... what a nightmare plot is "good" .... straight from politota to a children's fairy tale (written by schizophrenics under hard drugs) ...

A
Ashley33 06.03.21

Gut strains. The whole game takes place in the gut a meter wide. Didn't play the first one - is it the same? Inadequate difficulty of some mobs and bosses. When 90% of mobs - you can easily learn patterns, after 5 collisions you drag without loss of hp, and then some rubbish climbs out (as in the beginning this bird, one-legged jumper, and even a woman-snake - they have, in comparison with all other mobs Moves generally grow out of the ass - what to catch, so as not to drink cans ...), as well as with bosses - there are such as an elephant, a cat - who are from the first try, but there are like a snake or Saiga - you sit for half a day.

a
alex_jay 06.03.21

Ashley33
Hard ? Think about how you can make yourself easy. Snakes are the simplest enemy. They have a trite, huge heads, run back, take out a bow / musket / arquebus and a snake is ready. The enemy is too fast or too fat - talismans of laziness and vulnerability, they are generally a must have in Nioh. Many climb to play through the Katana ... besides, you only need to use it with the appropriate gear to improve the damage from crit / charged attacks, otherwise you are a noob / masochist) In the second part, with all the mobs and bosses, it is generally much easier than in the 1st part, i.e. .to. You can parry a critical attack in youkai form, then immediately inflict another bunch of blows and remove, if not all of the ki, then 90% from the enemy. Locations (although I hate them in the second part) are branched and with shortcuts everywhere. They are "guts" in all souls-like. Look for guides on builds in short, in Nioh 2 you can make them to a line. It is corny that each (heroic) set of armor suggests that the character should be rebuilt for it. You can even make a tracing paper for Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden (like the 1st part).

A
Ashley33 06.03.21

alex_jay
Well, the hp itself sways here with any stats. It's bad that there is no indicator responsible for the attack speed, as you were clumsy at the beginning, and until the end you will remain clumsy with a two-handed weapon. As far as I understand, weight, as in sauces, affects only the rolling speed.

a
alex_jay 06.03.21

Ashley33
Ninjutsu or ommedo to help if shooting is problematic, I'll write about the build below.
For odati (as well as all other weapons) you need to collect a set of armor, one of the first is to collect an obsidian set (in an additional task where you need to fight with Nobunaga's ally). There are also many different character buffs in ommedo magic.
By ninjutsu build:
Spoiler The main character of agility and additional. har-ka - skill, you need to download - ordinary shurikens (paralyzing, poisoning is also possible, but as a rule I don't use them), kunai, storm kunai, and shuriken boomerang. In hardening, you need to knock out the strengthening of ninjutsu, the strengthening of the attack of the kunai and kunai of the storm (this is most often knocked out from the gloves), and the most important thing is unlimited ninjutsu.
Talismans of laziness and vulnerability are also required, they will be needed against bosses. The only set for such a ninjutsu build is the Flying Kato set, which can be obtained by fighting against him in the final level of ninjutsu training in the dojo. It is nowhere easier to get ninjutsu points for pumping, just throw shurikens, also with ommedo (use offensive abilities).
Companion of Nobunaga, he is also the Ebony Samurai, by the way, one of the first places for easy farming of amrita, he himself gives about 20k and with a repeated battle he also gives a stone giving + 20k amrita, every time.
In dlc, by the way, there are already really infinite enemies, crabs and fatty pieces of meat. Although for those who have not played the first part, here most of the enemies starting from midgame will be mad)

A
Alexander Khodyrev1 06.03.21

I advise everyone to play a good game

N
NuKoLb 09.03.21

the game feces
still enrages that the side tasks are all in the same location, only the route is different, hack

R
Real slim shady 09.03.21

Downloaded - deleted, nothing is clear, it is unrealistic to play from the computer, even the control in Souls was even designated as from a joystick, but from the keyboard after a couple of pokes you already understood where that was, but here it is simply difficult, there are a lot of unnecessary things in my opinion, a thousand varieties of blows, what kind of transformation into a beast or something, and this is only the beginning of the game, and what will happen next, I can finally. This is my personal lazy opinion, so I do not tie those who read it to anything.

a
alex 19061967 09.03.21

NuKoLb
The game is quite normal. It is for those who are interested in the history and culture of Japan, and not for those who came in to jerk off because of nothing to do and out of boredom, and curse the game without knowing why.

a
alex 19061967 09.03.21

Alexander Khodyrev1 I
totally agree with you.