3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saulet Erboluly 30.10.19 03:35 am

Which faction would you prefer? (Elex)

The light fraction where to join the beginner is of course Clerics. They is ineffable technology. Feel cyberpunkish. Fans Of Mass Effect. Besides, Clerics are the strongest faction, and washes everything clean. Worshiped Alexa. Have armor, magic and long-range lasers, etc.
Berserkers not too bad. But the poor are average. Afraid of technology. I love nature. Know how to throw fireballs, summon creatures. Like knives and axes, etc.
Fraction Outlaws (outside the law) is the weakest. I live in the desert. Present them skinheads.
Factions are not balanced in the game. Outlaws remain weak
47 Comments
Sort by:
V
Voin1 30.10.19

Berserkers. Because magic is cool. Of course not without drawbacks. But from the dialog you can know that they are in the recent war bent of the clergy despite their technology. In addition, the location is much nicer. And in the story we are told that Alba and the hybrid is their most considered dangerous. And what is important, then it turns out that JAX at the birth of Berserkers.
And who says that a cleric is easier to play - just have not figured out how to properly skill bercow juzat. There's the main banks to stock up on mana. So in a mile there's a good buff for damage and have the ability to call cattle, which is useful in battle. And treatment, which is cool.

m
marsh resident 30.10.19

the most pleasant thing to do for the Berserkers to their. Green trees in Goliati pleasing to the eye, and armor they look good. Outcasts - just assholes and clerics - zombie Kalyanam (with it the top clergy know about the fact that God is a liar).

G
Grivuch 23.10.20

Of course, the lyrics.

v
valkiriya78 23.10.20

Berserkers.

c
coolpix112 02.12.20

I wanted to join the outs of the outs, but then changed my mind and went to Clyiki. Berserki is too "two-faced" some. Started the game with passing all the quests in Edan. He was held peacefully mostly, without unnecessary murders. In principle, I didn't plan to dry up the berserks. As a result, performing quests "in good conscience" to them in general and not to enter. Helped the cleric escape from the holiette. He didn't kill Stormson, the outpylist who bought the junk from the pit, etc. Then he went to the Outings. I did it all there. Entered, but then loaded up, decided that the factional chips they have scant: the lack of penalties when using the preps, Dak I do not use them. Craft cartridges are generally delusional. There is so much to collect that at the penny cost of cartridges there is no sense even bothered. Although the outgods and their location exactly with the fallout are drawn. In the end he joined the Clerics, quickly swung to the regent. Instilling a usable skill, many dialogues is good. The sling and dog amplifier received. Although in the presence of a "beam of death" all this is not necessary. Weapons do not break and do not wear out as in the same fallout, ammunition penny, the same energy cells fall from the killed units and lying everywhere tons.

a
aleksandruse 11.01.21

in terms of gameplay - Clerics, in terms of ideology - Berserkers ....
In general, Berserkers and their "rejection of technology" have their own reasons, they do not reject technology at all, they reject technologies using eleks and they want to return Magalan to his former appearance by converting eleks into mana, bring him back to life, of course they could be the allies of the Clerics, since they are the only support that restrains the Albs, but they are such fanatics, their religion, worship of technology, it is too dangerous, but their technology is the only thing that can withstand the Albums ..... Outcasts, they are outcasts .. .. They did not take root in other groups and united in their faction with the orders of anarchy, there are good people there, but there are much more assholes, the only thing I do not understand about Berserkers is why they do not use weapons of the old world like Outcasts, guns, who are not on eleks,perhaps because they cannot put them on stream due to the loss of the technologies of the world before the comet and they can only enchant with magic with primitive weapons ... In fact, the Albs are not so simple and the Hybrid, but I have a theory that Elex is intelligent and he took over the mind of the Hybrid and, roughly speaking, the Albs and there is an alien army, although they themselves do not understand this, as well as the brainwashed Hybrid ..... In general, the Hybrid wants people to start using Elex and evolve into a different species ...The hybrid wants humans to start consuming Elex and evolve into a different species ...The hybrid wants humans to start consuming Elex and evolve into a different species ...
The most adequate place is the Dome City, where they somehow work together
It's funny that someone else writes here ...

F
FallOut0877 29.01.21

lens_88
berserkers, of course, are a well-developed faction, but their ideology is so-so, and they do not really fit into the setting IMHO