3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sithomazafakatron 08.02.21 12:54 pm

Cyberpunk 2077 vs RDR2 (Cyberpunk 2077)

I saw vidos for this comparison. To say that he broke through is not enough to say. There were even comparisons with zhytya 5, but it's not worth writing about this, since KP is compared to zhytya 5, it's like comparing a lion and some Chihuahua

1) But what for to compare two different game settings?
2) In CP, graphon is clearly better by several goals. Since in the CP there is a huge detailed, filled and lively city against rdr2, where empty fields and trees with water
3) In the CP, the open world itself is clearly made better. It is livelier and more fulfilled than in rdr2, where everything is empty and dead, there are few activities in rdr2 and after the plot there is nothing to do
4) The plot itself in the CP is dozens of heads higher than the plot of roxral about banditry "yo, nigga, motherfucker, send the bank a robber"
5) In terms of a gearbox mechanic, it is clearly more complicated. The CP has cars, a bunch of builds, perks, abilities, choices. Does rdr2 have .... mmmm ..... empty fields?
6) In rdr2, there is a very railroad plot with almost no elections, while in KP it is more complex and more non-linear
7) It's generally funny to talk about characters. In CP, one Joni does just the whole rdr2
8) Well, rdr2 is a dull hassle for inhibited people, with missions that are comparable in quality to the cleanups from CP2077

Well, and about working out the details, this is obvious nonsense. When you play games, you come up and consider what kind of water is in the game and does the grass burn when set on fire? This is all unnecessary junk. You play games, the core mechanics of the game are important here, such as gameplay, plot, characters, storytelling and graphics. For KP2077, this is all several goals higher than the dull, empty and boring rdr2.

I want to hear the opinion of adequate people, not rockral fanatics (there are too many of them on pg, pg has recently turned into a haven for rockral fanatics)
27 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 08.02.21

RDR 2 of course. I bought it as it came out on the PC and for two months I played it voraciously. And I also bought cyberpunk on the incentive, but it did not advance beyond the prologue in two months, it was painfully boring and crookedly made, it’s unpleasant to be in the game for a long time, all the elements and mechanics in conjunction with the dumbest AI cause rejection, there is no desire to explore the world.

D
Denis g 08.02.21

SonyBoy5-2021
Well, sorry then, I misunderstood, it's my fault.
Maybe so, or maybe the interest is mercantile, I don’t presume to argue. As you have already noticed here, after the release of the game, fresh accounts appeared on the forums, from which scores of 115 out of 10 poured in. Not the fact that thanks. It seems to me that the advertising campaign for the projects is not over yet, it just changed the format.
Protocol10
Well, if the prologue and the first act did not go, then you don't have to try, everything will only get worse, and much more. The prologue was quite self-sufficient, it would do to get acquainted with the game, the first act was even good, I replayed it twice. But somewhere from the middle of the second act it became clear that the spoonful of honey had already been eaten, only a barrel with something remained ...
If there is a desire to go through, it is better to wait a year until the content is brought to the DC. Now the game is really no fucking thing to do, it is nothing, you can't fix it with patches alone. You can run through the plot and forget, but the plot is also stupid and broken, and the cliffhangers in the AAA final of the game are not the ending, this is dampness.
Much wiser to re-run the rdr)

P
Protocol10 08.02.21

Denis G
Yes, I have demolished it so far, maybe in a year or so I'll try another, provided that the game is brought to mind. In the AC Valhalla while I'm playing on the sly.

E
Egorkuz211 09.01.22

Sithomazafakatron
1) It is not the settings that are compared, but the general details, such as grenade explosions, water quality, light realism, etc. If you come across an inadequate comparison, this is the problem of its author.

2) So you are comparing 2 different games, 2 different settings, although you were reproached for it. I do not argue that the graphics are better in Cyberpunk 2077, but the city is empty there, it does not feel alive.

3) Well, here it is in general. In RDR 2, there is fishing, hunting, collecting different things, etc., while in the CP there is a grind to buy blades in your hands and shred everyone.

4) The plots are somewhat similar, but in 2077 it looks more like a fairy tale - our hero and 10 people burst into the tower of the mega-corporation, and she cannot oppose anything to them. In RDR 2, the protagonist knocked out debts, fell ill and began to look at the world from a different angle. There is no hope, but he is trying to atone for his sins. "Yo nigga robbing the bank?" more like GTA 5.

5) Cyberpunk has mechanics, but only a few interesting ones - to replace hands, weapons, and that's all. There are horses in RDR 2, the behavior of which depends on several factors, there are many realistic animals, fewer weapons, but they do not reach the quality of "legendary", "ordinary", which I do not like.

6) What are you talking about? In RDR 2, the plot is linear, but in CP it is also linear! You may not believe me, but the choice options affect: the number of possible choices in the dialogues, the presence of additional. endings, the scene after the end of the game, and some less difficult decisions, such as a boss fight or not.

7) In rdr 2, there is a Dutch guy who went crazy due to stress, a mick who was a traitor from the very beginning, and watch the characters in this game. In CP, the characters are also alive, but by no means all. What are the workers who are building a house, taking a break, eating? You will not see this in the KP - there are people on the streets dead.

8) Cyberpunk - shit with a dumb storyline, dumb NPCs, comparable to dogs in RDR 2

If the release of RDR 2 was well worked out, there were few bugs, then Cyberpunk in their number can compete with fallout 76. It was made for 7 years and was not done.

D
Dzenbudist 09.01.22

Saints319
Who established this fact? Gangsta mamas like you? Utterly bastard world with stretching gameplay. And it's not about the meditativeness thereof

D
Dzenbudist 09.01.22

Denis G
Looool, in a voice. First, he writes that the plot is also inactive in the CP, then he says that it is better to replay the rdr. Oru. The plot in the KP, even among the repulsed haters, is generally recognized as good. For normal players, great. Touched by pgshin mother gangsters who will compare rock games with all genres, including racing. In all zhtashki the plot is the bottom and this is objective. Rdr 2 is slightly better. But give the opportunity to play as a redneck bandit or leave footprints in the snow - for the kids it's a gothi.

D
Denis G 25.01.22

Dzenbudist
Well, if the KP plot is great for you - play pacman or tetris. The storyline is absolutely divine.
The fanboys are touching, which give out a shitty and shitty plot, crookedly copied from the ancient Johnny Mnemonic and screwed up in the process, with a broken ending, for which it is at least higher than a passerby. Apparently this is generally the first game with at least some kind of plot that they played.
And if players sometimes speak about this plot in a positive way, then, as a rule, in the style of "against the background of the rest of the slag in this game, the plot is still nothing." That is, "excellent" and "not quite shit" - not the same thing.
Well, ept, how can one not admire when the main and only plot twist is that the plot quest is broken and impassable. Fanboyam may come in, but as for me - a similar "plot twist" in "Call of Pripyat", when the game crashed to the desktop when exiting the collector, and even that delivered more. But you have to give KP credit. After him, in contrast, Days Gone seemed like a masterpiece. Do not merge before this time in cyberprank - the plot about bikers would seem boring and average.