3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
canteexnik 08.02.21 07:33 pm

Game expectations (Mass Effect Trilogy)

Let's share our expectations for the upcoming remaster of the legendary trilogy!
61 Comments
Sort by:
d
dilat 24.05.21

lebowski113
Let's stuff it there. Although, I will not be surprised)

l
lebowski113 24.05.21

dilat
well, this is EA, I’ll be surprised if it’s not

y
you401 24.05.21

Guys, explain about the launch process if you bought on the incentive. Ie, launched steam -> launched the game ->? Start origin ?? Why, then, through Steam to take the game and have extra processes in the background?

d
dilat 24.05.21

you401
Origin will start, in any case

lebowski113
Looked about protection, Steam says nothing about Denuvo

S
Sogiking 24.05.21

you401
"Why then take the game through steam and have unnecessary processes in the background?"
To take screenshots and share them, don’t?)

d
dilat 24.05.21

Sogiking
This is a feature, wow ! Sharing screenshots is awesome at all

S
Sogiking 24.05.21

dilat,
but what else is steam needed for?) although I don’t know, to take it not for 3.5k, but for 2.6, not to mention individual 40-50% discounts, but this is personal. But 2.6 and 3.5 are also significant differences)

d
dilat 24.05.21

Sogiking
As for discounts - I agree, or some promotions. Well, the internal local forum for each game is useful ... In other cases, it makes no sense (for me) if the game itself was originally in another client

S
Sogiking 24.05.21

dilat

Well, I did not see a stock in orig, in incentive yes
Spoiler

d
dilat 24.05.21

Sogiking
I mean

T
TheBIgStan 24.05.21

All the same, there will be a denuva. We decided to shove it unnoticed))

d
dilat 24.05.21

PS5, some gameplay (english)

S
Silencer777 24.05.21

TheBIgStan
Where did you read it? In incentive writes DRM protection

T
TheBIgStan 24.05.21

Silencer777
EA hides this information for some reason. You can look at the description of all their games in the incentive. They definitely have denuvo, but it is not indicated on the page. Also in the Steam community, people made screenshots of preloaded executables, each of them weighs 300MB +. And that means the denuvo is in place.

S
Silencer777 24.05.21

TheBIgStan
If it is, then it is stupid and shameful on their part.

T
TheBIgStan 24.05.21

Silencer777 I
also didn’t believe it until the very end, but so far everything points to the presence of a Denuvo. And putting it on a remaster (pretty lazy), not even a remake - it's just a cannon. Basically, what else could you expect from EA?)

N
Nikola8805 24.05.21

What interests me is, will the re-release be supported by fashion for clothes and armor?

T
The horned lord 24.05.21

It seems to me that the only benefit from the remaster is the correction of old errors (?) And the ability for modders to make global mods for everything at once and not for 3 parts.

V
V_o_l_l_k_a 24.05.21

The upgraded ME (with the ALOT mod and the included RTX reshade) looks cooler than the remaster, I checked it out on purpose.

I'm waiting for the textures to be pulled out of the "remaster" and the mods for the old ME are updated.

R
Rintsler 24.05.21

Stages after the purchase of this masterpiece: Stage 1 - Denial, Stage 2 - Anger, Stage 3 - Bargaining, Stage 4 - Depression, Stage 5 - requested a refund in steam.