3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LayTam75 16.02.21 12:43 pm

Funky flashlight control (Little Nightmares 2)

At the very beginning of the game, I was embarrassed by the inscription "it's better to play with a gamepad", well, you think, we were jerking DMC 3 on the keyboard, what could go wrong here ...
And the fact that the game has a location in a hospital with dolls that move in the dark , the only way to stop them is to shine a flashlight.
And okay, one enemy can be "frozen", but when there are several of them, and they are coming from different directions ... oh-ho-ho, you are totally fucked up. Controlling the camera using the arrow keys is not an exercise for the faint of heart, believe me, 10 trays per corridor is the norm. But what else can finish you off is the requirement at the end of the corridor to grab onto the ledge or bend down, okay ctrl next to under the little finger, you will have time to press. But when you need to aim at the enemy behind you + control another enemy in front, and then you need, like a cowboy with the fastest hand, switch to a mouse - here already 20 tras are not a sentence until you jerk your hand. I'm leading to what - does anyone have any ideas on how to attach the camera to the mouse control, as they did with mods to nier? Then all the problems will be solved immediately, and you do not need to frantically hold the button while waiting for you to grab the mouse.
25 Comments
Sort by:
b
baltazar12 30.03.21

Sprintin
Thank you! Wouldn't have passed without your advice

V
Vitzal 12.04.21

People, what's wrong with you? The lantern is controlled by arrows on the keyboard. Very comfortably. Why is everyone whining?

H
H0micide 08.09.21

Filimon1
Thank you, kind person! Saved me a lot of nerves.

i
iartur08 10.11.21

LayTam75
Yes, it was difficult, but passable, I ran all the dummies as stupidly as possible without a flashlight, at the end, when many are already behind and there are a couple more ahead, I turn on the flashlight and dodge as it turns out.

r
robertpak5 26.01.23

when I walked through the room with mannequins and a flashlight for the first time - it was hell! I don’t remember with what attempt I passed, but I suffered for a long time (on the XBox One gamepad) the second time I passed much faster! I just understood the optimal path for me and the patterns of behavior of dummies, so to speak, by trial and error. about one third of the room I sprinted before the first mannequin appeared, he began to react. then ran along the lower border of the monitor, and then slipped in the rhythm of the waltz)))