3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lunersun 22.02.21 01:50 am

What happened to you today? v8

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
= ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ =
Tell your interesting stories, that happened to you today. Or tell us about your grief - we will support you.
173 Comments
Sort by:
b
barbarian 22.02.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler The
weather is slowly winning back its own. Next week they promise +16. Until then

E
Emris_ua 22.02.21

barbarian wrote:
But it burns a lot of calories at a time. It’s very tiring.
SpoilerI don’t have enough "neurons" on the PG - and also to play hunting, there, too, my palaty neurons on the PG are simply needed. :) I really understand you. :)

E
Emris_ua 22.02.21

barbarian
SpoilerUrah - glory to Perun. Positive temperature (not +12 degrees like yours) - I thought that I would not live to see it. :)
Tomorrow with the Cat - we will thump all day, but before that I will go out for a walk in the yard and trample the snow a little. :)

b
barbarian 22.02.21

Emris_ua Good party
spoiler for
you and your cat. I think he’ll bring his friends.

E
Emris_ua 22.02.21

barbarian
SpoilerTogether is always more fun. :)

E
Emris_ua 22.02.21

barbarian wrote:
Though I doubt they'll get there.
Spoiler I will send them so hard that they will find their way there. :)

b
barbarian 22.02.21

Emris_ua

Spoiler
I doubt they will get there. It is for them, at least physically, to get into a parallel universe, and only then on a skellig. Although, who knows, as they say: "the language will bring to Kiev" :)

S
Spyder-man 22.02.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler
Emris_ua wrote:
They are being exploited - as in the whole World it has been happening for more than one millennium.
Correctly. There, at the top, sits Magamind. He's an alien. Accordingly, he controls everything here.
But the Plusers don't give up.

Emris_ua wrote:
PG started to blunt shamelessly (you need to refresh the page and only then you can select the text for 1.5 - 2 hours - then click on the icon at the end and still wait until the selected text
Is that so only on PG?
Emris_ua wrote:
I have "neurons "There is not enough on the PG - and also to play hunting, there, too, my palatine neurons on PG are simply necessary. :) As I understand you. :)
As Leopold used to say: calmness, only calmness. )
By the way, he is also a cat. Therefore, wise. )
barbarian
Spoiler
barbarian wrote:
Well then I'll stock up on garlic and holy water. Maybe they will lag behind.
So this is from vampires and the like. And against Minusatra only pluses.

E
Emris_ua 22.02.21

barbarian wrote:
as they say: "the language will bring to
Kiev " :) SpoilerBelieve - they will get where they need to.
When were you in Kiev? Maybe we met - or passed by. :)

E
Emris_ua 22.02.21

Spyder-man wrote:
He's an alien. Accordingly, he controls everything here.
But the Plusers don't give up.
SpoilerThis is not an alien - everyone has known for a long time who controls everything here (including PG) ...
Plusizers are our People (that is, "we"). :)

E
Emris_ua 22.02.21

Spyder-man wrote:
Do you have this only on the PG?
SpoilerYeah ... :( Any page of Google opens in a matter of seconds. About watching videos or displaying pictures on any of the sites in a normal form and without distortion - after which you need to re-refresh the page and wait a whole day when the process itself ends - this is not where , except for PG.
Only on PG they post a video - which, as described on its splash screen, I and many PG users cannot watch ... :( If you cannot watch the video - even by reloading the page, why then upload the video to PG (Lemon knows it)?

E
Emris_ua 22.02.21

Spyder-man wrote:
As Leopold said: calm, only calm. )
He is also, by the way, a cat. Therefore, wise. )
SpoilerTa I actually do not freak out, I don’t need it - I’ll still crash the monitor or the system unit will hit the floor with anger at the PG. I save them for games - which I am going to go through (when I hammer the bolt on the PG and go through all my games) an infinite number of times a day (instead of earning the minuses on the PG and everyday accounting of the minuses on the entire PG - no one keeps general statistics PG cons, and I follow what is happening on PG and it doesn’t make me happy - not even a bit at all - so games are everything). :)

E
Emris_ua 22.02.21

Spyder-man wrote:
So this is from vampires and the like. And against Minusatra only pluses.
SpoilerFrom evil spirits on the PG - all means are "good". :)

b
barbarian 22.02.21

Emris_ua

Spoiler
I am always and everywhere present at the same time :). But by human standards, I was there more than 20 years ago. But the city did not particularly look. I remember driving past a real forest, but I didn't see forests so often. Usually we have thorns and short shrubs :)

b
barbarian 22.02.21

Spoiler
Most likely some kind of mega-cat controls everything. They are the remnants of a supercivilization that flew to our planet 100 thousand years ago and injected humanoids with an inoculation, then ten thousand years ago they taught agriculture again. Only pussies control them unnoticed from prying eyes :)

E
Emris_ua 22.02.21

barbarian wrote:
I remember passing by a real forest, but I did not see forests so often.
SpoilerForests are getting smaller and smaller every day. :(

E
Emris_ua 22.02.21

barbarian wrote:
Only
pussies control them unnoticed from prying eyes :) SpoilerThis is their regularity and all that they mug in this World. :(

E
Emris_ua 22.02.21

barbarian
Spyder-man
SpoilerMega download speed of the first thirty posts from Lenta on PG (the first 60 is viewed by me in the morning, the second in the evening - throughout my registration on PG):

Instant video download on PG:

Invisible comments on PG - try to guess what was written there : O_o ...

S
Spyder-man 22.02.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler
Emris_ua wrote:
and I will go through all my games.
I like the Odyssey. I'm crazy about this game.
barbarian
Spoiler
barbarian wrote:
Most likely some kind of mega-cat controls everything. They are the remnants of a supercivilization that flew to our planet 100 thousand years ago and injected humanoids with an inoculation, then ten thousand years ago they taught agriculture again. Only pussies control them unnoticed from prying eyes :)
Without a doubt, everything is so. )

S
Spyder-man 22.02.21

SpoilerNew leaf we made, 8th. )
And where are the stars of honor for our participation?