3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lunersun 22.02.21 01:50 am

What happened to you today? v8

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
= ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ =
Tell your interesting stories, that happened to you today. Or tell us about your grief - we will support you.
173 Comments
Sort by:
E
Emris_ua 22.02.21

Spyder-man wrote:
I like Odyssey. I'm crazy about this game.
SpoilerIf there is something interesting for me in the game, I automatically like it. There is a whole list of such games - excluding those games that I still cannot play (DX11 DX12), it is large of course - but I hope that I will play them over time, but for now I play what I bought.

E
Emris_ua 22.02.21

Spyder-man wrote:
No doubt it is. )
SpoilerAre you "Clairvoyant"?

E
Emris_ua 22.02.21

Spyder-man wrote:
And where are the stars of honor, for our participation?
SpoilerThis was originally not included in the "program" ... :(

S
Spyder-man 22.02.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler
Emris_ua wrote:
Are you "Clairvoyant"?
Clairvoyant. )
Emris_ua wrote:
If there is something interesting for me in the game, I automatically like it. There is a whole list of such games - excluding those games that I still cannot play (DX11 DX12), it is large of course - but I hope that I will play them over time, but for now I play what I bought.
It means that Odyssey will also be pleasant. There are many interesting things.

E
Emris_ua 22.02.21

Spyder-man wrote:
Clairvoyant. )
Spoiler This "explains" everything. :)

E
Emris_ua 22.02.21

Spyder-man wrote:
So Odyssey will like it. There are many interesting things.
Spoiler I bought it and will play it soon - I want to re-play the game, with the latest updates and all the goodies (and we'll see what and how, I won't think of anything in advance - how it will be - it will be so). :)

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian
Spyder-man
SpoilerToday it will be sunny like yesterday - and tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, it will be -9 degrees. :(
snow melts very little - will have to wait a little longer to melt and the whole street is already spring :).

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler
Congratulations to you and your cat with good weather. Yesterday it was warm in the sun, I even ate ice cream. Let's see what today

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua

Spoiler The
best part for me from the fact that I played. Also passed a couple of times. And the place is more historical for what is happening (middle east)

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Spyder-man
Spoiler
So I say it is. It remains to find artifacts to write a scientific article.

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian
Spoiler :) The thermometer is +7 degrees. :) The sun is shining very brightly - that the monitor is not visible at all (I even lost the habit of this - I had to wait until the sun moved a little to the right of my window and you could see at least something on my monitor - my grades for posts on PG - pictures and the video can be clearly seen only in the evening when the sun has already set - that's when you can see everything well). :) I don't want to hide the beauty of the sun - on the contrary, I'm waiting for the snow to completely melt and my beloved Spring will come. :)

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian wrote: The
best part for me was playing. Also passed a couple of times. And the place is more historical for what is happening (Middle East)
SpoilerThis is why I bought it first on the License Disc - and now its Electronic version. :)
But the translation in the title "Director's Cut" is not clear (it's like the developer made the game - and not the publisher's stump - I understood correctly - who will explain this meaning to me, I will be very grateful to you)?

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian wrote:
So I say it is. It remains to find artifacts to write a scientific article.
Spoiler O_o Oh "Anchor Babayka" - how much time will it take to "put it out" here (not rewarding work) ...

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian
Spyder-man
SpoilerNo what to yourself - the PG can whenever he wants. I look at how many bonuses I received from the PG today and I don’t believe "+1068 bonuses" (instead of 23 - this is what I needed - only for this I spent the whole day yesterday and the beginning of the evening). :)

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian
Spyder-man
Spoiler I'm going to top up my STEAM wallet. :) "+1068 bonuses" = ~ 30-40 UAH (previously I saved my Pension - now there is simply not enough of it - I now buy games exclusively for bonuses transferred to STEAM). Shortened the Wishlist + something I already bought earlier. In the Desired, I left only what I had never played before.

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian
Spyder-man
SpoilerToday I went to my window and opened it - earlier it was very painful to raise my hand, but today everything worked out and I will ventilate the room not through the open front doors, but by opening my window. :)
The problem was that standing on one leg in the narrow passage between the table and the bed was uncomfortable. I pushed the table a little to the left (I have it on wheels on the right) and now I will move freely to the window to ventilate my room. :)

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler
So you and your cat have waited for sunny weather. Now you can cover the clearing :)

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler

Well, here you are not quite right. As is known, one intellectual elite has gathered at pg. And in the future, perhaps one of them will become your president, only they will finish school first :)).

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua
Spyder-man
Spoiler The
weather was good too .

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua
Spyder-man

Spoiler
Here the minusatr appeared :). Waited for this moment. Absolutely neutral message. Maybe he just didn't like the messages about the sun, and he loves the dark :)