3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lunersun 22.02.21 01:50 am

What happened to you today? v8

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
= ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ =
Tell your interesting stories, that happened to you today. Or tell us about your grief - we will support you.
173 Comments
Sort by:
b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler
Yeah .. sometimes the mood is a complete minus, but here you read brilliant comments and everything is all right again. Even minus signers cheer up sometimes. I would like to once again personally greet each comrade and thank for their work.

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua

Spoiler
Perhaps you are right. But soon I'm sure everything will change. The topic has become too global and it just can't be closed.

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler
Heard your great statesmen brought the vaccine from India?

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian wrote:
Yeah .. sometimes the mood is a complete minus, but here you read the brilliant comments and everything is all right again.
Spoiler :)
barbarian wrote:
I would like to once again personally greet each friend and thank them for their work.
Spoiler "+1" to all their comments. :)

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian wrote:
But soon I'm sure everything will change. The topic has become too global and it just can't be closed.
SpoilerI am only "For" - with all hands. :)

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian wrote:
Heard your great statesmen brought the vaccine from India?
Spoiler There is such a thing. The problem is that the Indians will test this vaccine next month. The Africans return all of it back to India - since it does not work on them.
And we get - "experimental Rabbits" ... :(
Time will tell what and how.

S
Spyder-man 28.02.21

Emris_ua
SpoilerWhen you play, it is often more beautiful than it seems in real life. More contrast. This is not visible on the screenshots, namely when you play on full settings. The video also does not have this quality. Maximum 720r.
Emris_ua wrote:
Africans return all of it back to India - since it does not work on them.
Vitamin D probably burns out the vaccine along with the virus. =)
This is called sunshine. (joke ..)
Emris_ua wrote:
You already have 2 "+". :)
It dawned on me, their skill is running out and recharging, that's the point. =)
Therefore, there are messages without minuses. I have not yet found another rational explanation. )

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

Spyder-man wrote:
Vitamin D probably burns out the vaccine along with the virus. =)
Spoiler I don't know what the catch is - but the fact that this vaccine does not work on them at all is very annoying. 75% Vaccines out of 100% are supposedly normal.

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

Spyder-man wrote:
It dawned on me, their skill is running out and reloading, that's the point. =)
Therefore, there are messages without minuses. I have not yet found another rational explanation. )
Spoiler posts a limit - and on the boards none (that you know).

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian
Spyder-man
SpoilerIn Ivano-Frankivsk and Chernihiv Oblasts there is a high mortality rate due to this virus. This Zone has been declared red and movement anywhere is prohibited by all types of public transport.

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian
Spyder-man
SpoilerToday it will be cloudy and freezing temperatures all week. :)

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua

Spoiler
Well, the gods from Olympus know better how and how, but people do not need to know and are not supposed to :)

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua
Spyder-man
Spoiler
It may well be that minuses need time to recharge debuffs

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler
Today is the weather.

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian wrote:
It may well be that minusers need time to recharge debuffs
Spoiler They don't have enough brains to keep others from shitting.

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian wrote:
Today is the weather.
SpoilerGood. :) We are very sunny (according to Spring) without precipitation. :)
Last night there were severe headaches + pressure began to press very hard and the bones were buzzing not childishly. Mom also felt very bad - and the main thing is that everything happened at the same time, and today it is already better (Mom saved herself with pills and tinctures - she did not look very good).

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler
Glad for improving the weather. But such sharp jumps from cold to warm, not everyone easily tolerates. I'm warm, but an increase or decrease even by a degree, my bones are already aching. I'm afraid minusatry won't understand us and minusanut :).

b
barbarian 28.02.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler
Well, this is if we take the theory that there is a super-mega-brain on the pg, and the rest simply do not have enough resources. But maybe I'm wrong, some of them will grow up and will discover new medicines, surf the cosmic space. I still believe in them, though less and less :)

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian wrote:
I'm afraid minusatras won't understand us and minusanut :).
Spoiler Yesterday and evening I went to People did good on the forum about cinema - blue turd ruined all my assessments, as one of the PC Users said: "You at least describe the reason for your indignation," otherwise you make minuses and go to other Game sites to "shit" People (for that he was hit by a couple of dozen minuses and interrupted my "+"). :(

E
Emris_ua 28.02.21

barbarian wrote:
But such sharp jumps from cold to warm, not everyone easily tolerates. I'm warm, but an increase or decrease even by a degree, my bones are already aching.
Spoiler: This is true - although this did not affect me before, but now, due to any change, my head is shaking due to pressure. :(