3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IngwardIn 22.02.21 02:04 am

Graphics Issues (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Good afternoon! Maybe there are people here who can explain to me the essence of my problem. I noticed the problem in GTA 5.
Previously, I played with almost minimal settings, for more or less stable 40-60 fps. Obviously, I did not pay attention to any graphic flaws.
I was lucky to build a PC on Ryzen 3300x + 2060 super on an asus tuf gaming b450m motherboard. Two 8 gb hyperx furry 3200 MHz + cougar stx 650w power supply.
Now in gta 5 I can play 100+ fps on ultra settings. But in spite of all the beauty of the picture, in addition to the miserable drawing of shadows, which is happening right under my feet, I found some other interference on the grass, which disappear as soon as possible.
I played with the settings, the drawing range and scaling did not change the situation in any way.
Also, sometimes the PC slows down when entering the pause menu, as I understood from the sensors, this is due to the fact that the load on the GPU drops significantly at the moment of exiting the pause menu and is not immediately restored.
Also, from the same rock in RDR2 at ultra settings, the horse's tail really hurts the eyes, it seems to be translucent and grainy. (There is no screen, I can fix it later)
Was it always like this or is there a problem with the video card? I would be grateful for your help!

13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Salvador gunzerker 22.02.21

IngwardIn
I have with the grass also, what was on the old assembly, what on the new.

L
Lex-one 22.02.21

IngwardIn
This is from the release of the game so gamers called it the drawing square. Normal shadows and textures are drawn only around the character in the area of ​​the square.
Already many times this topic has been raised at pg.
In general, this has always been the case, the problem is definitely not in VK.

p
pekabir 22.02.21

Gentlemen, this feature of the engine was known to everyone back in the days of GTA4. transparency in new rock games is made through the ass, the square with shadows cannot be fixed (although there are fools on the forums who play with the settings, but there is no result), the brakes on the rizen are repaired by reducing the water quality to normal. etc

I
IngwardIn 22.02.21

Lex-one
baker There are no
brakes during the game)) Salvador Gunzerker
Thank you all for your responsiveness and clear answer. I have never noticed such defects in videos demonstrating grafon.
But about RDR2, here's a screen.
Is that okay too?

p
pekabir 22.02.21

IngwardIn
at your permission it's ok

I
IngwardIn 22.02.21

In the course of the study, it was found that msaa: D smoothing gives such fierce transparency to the hair without it it turns out like this.
Is it possible to completely eliminate this graininess on the horse tail (hair)?

M
Marsj 22.02.21

IngwardIn
Braid your tail in the stable.

t
t830x 28.02.21

IngwardIn
You just have to play and not stick to the graphics

P
Play fomiiiiiiiiiiii 28.02.21

IngwardIn
Download the "Nvidia Geforce Xperience" software. In this program for each game, you can see all the settings for your game (optimal) and optimize the settings that the program itself offers according to the configuration of your video card. In this program, you can set "Grass Quality" to ultra :) In this program, you can update the official (latest) drivers for the video card ..

I
IngwardIn 06.03.21

t830x
Marsj
Beware of these two GENIA!
I messed up my graphics in the end, the eye rejoices. Of all the advisers about RDR2, only the pekabir answered the question posed, albeit partially. Salvador Gunzerker and Lex-one, thanks for the clear answer about GTA5!
On fullhd, you can do without scaling, but with soap, with scaling is undoubtedly better!

I
IngwardIn 06.03.21

Here are my configs, Nvidia panel for quality. Be sure to include two filters in freestyle:
Sharpness: Sharpening 40%; Ignore 50% graininess.
And a Color filter with default settings.

I
IngwardIn 06.03.21

Based on this preset

I
IngwardIn 06.03.21

As for the hair, this is how it should be, when rendering in 4K (at maximum scaling) everything is ok with them, but in fullhd like this, such a technology. In Cyberpunk, the same troublesome with hair.
I would be glad if this information turns out to be useful, for someone who is as puzzled as I am with such a question.