3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skaary 22.02.21 02:28 am

What pisses you off ?! (Burnout Paradise)

Nothing has started to piss you off in this game yet? Personally, I was already sick of the "main feature" of the game - crashes under breakdown, these constant "beautiful shots" just bring it, especially during the game against the clock. Nobody knows how to turn it off and is it possible at all?
171 Comments
Sort by:
S
SkyGame 22.02.21

The monotony infuriates, and there is no plot.

n
no3uTuBko 22.02.21

yeah yeah the races are too monotonous and it's a pity the motics can't be broken!

M
MrZX 22.02.21

I agree, the races are monotonous. At least the plot would be twisted.

B
Burnoutman 22.02.21

no3uTuBko pisses
me off that there is no driver in the game (maybe only I don't have one ???)

Everyone has NO drivers and on consoles too. This is done in order not to injure the psyche of the players, since in such accidents the carrier would be flattened so that the meat would crawl out through the doorways. Accordingly, such a game would be rated 18+, and this is already lower sales, since in Europe (except us, of course, well, the Chinese) and America, such a game will not be sold to children under 18 !!!

[
[X-Ray Engine] 22.02.21

Enrages, terribly enrages the absence of a driver. And also that the pirates have not yet distributed the additions on the Internet (they are reluctant to pay off the money). And here's another: You can't skip slow mo.

[
[X-Ray Engine] 22.02.21

It also pisses me off that in races cars show themselves worse than in freeplay. For example, in a freeplay on takedown, you can easily knock down civilian cars head-on, and in races you crash into them, and a nasty inscription "CRASHED!" Hangs on the screen.

R
Ronan Dex 22.02.21

Enrages that in escape mode, black cars go at the same speed as you, even if you're on Krigger Pacing WTR (sort of like that)

a
andrey223 22.02.21

THAT THERE IS NO DRIVER IN THE CAR

S
Spoket 22.02.21

andrey223

Would you like to be a driver?

B
BestPro777 22.02.21

The monotony of races and the fact that motiki cannot be broken ... well, in principle, that's it)).

S
SGTBash 22.02.21

It pisses me off that ...:
1) Races too short! In Burnout Revenge and Dominator, the 1st song was enough for a race! And then he won't have time to start!
2) When opponents are broken, 1 camera works (and that is close), and not 2 as in previous Burnouts, which shows the enemy, and then all "us"!
3) There is no speedometer!
4) a little bad "chaos"
And when someone crashes into the ass, the brakes fail! And also that there is no moon as in Gta4!

U
Userok93 22.02.21

the game itself pisses me off, blunt physics and the same destructibility

O
OliveR_28 22.02.21

No tuning

B
Burnout_S89 22.02.21

Toy cars have one big fat and fat flaw! When you enable acceleration, the control does not obey. The wheelbarrow carries anywhere IMHO ...

W
WeedStoned 22.02.21

THE MOST GREAT LACK OF THIS MUSEUM !!!

S
Sepulcher 22.02.21

Disadvantage - there is no restart ...

P
PASHOk_M_oVe 22.02.21

restart is in the easy drive menu

S
Sepulcher 22.02.21

... current in the last patch ...