3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemonus 22.02.21 03:11 am

A little tip, or how to speed up the strikes (Dark Souls 2)

Despite the fact that the content of the topic fits in a couple of lines, I still venture to create it so that as many people as possible can see it.
The fact is that on the mouse, for some reason unknown to me, the responsiveness to hitting with the right / left hand is VERY severely inhibited (there is a suspicion that due to the mechanics of a strong hit, which consists in double-clicking the button (the game is waiting for the second press, to choose the blow strike).
Therefore, as long as it is not fixed a, I suggest you not to be sloupoki, remap mouse buttons on the clave (L.Shift, L.Ctrl, Q, E ) and only use it for review.
For me personally, it was incredibly difficult for me to carry out the usual series of blows on the mouse, and with an incredibly heavy heart I have seen more than once that despite the good reaction in trying to hide behind a shield from the blow, my character raises the shield much later than I would like. Well, the result is a little predictable.
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sleepy Bot 22.02.21

maybe you didn’t pay attention to the green stripe of running and hitting power, when it’s not there, then hitting with a shield and in general isn’t possible to hit it somehow ... in my opinion ... but in general, as for me, this is probably the hardest game for me, this is not a shooter, here you have to be able to fight off a bunch of jumping mobs with different weapons, I often die and run away ... but I never stop playing ..

N
Nemonus 22.02.21

Sleepy Bot
Perhaps you haven't learned to read? It's not about that, but about the response time.
Subjectively, on a mouse, it is about 300-400 ms, which is very critical for such a dynamic game.

S
Spez24 22.02.21

and the attack speed can not be increased in pumping?

V
Velldanas 22.02.21

Spez24
agility swing

d
deBerN 22.02.21

HERE AHK SCRATED FIX:
#NoEnv
#IfWinActive, DARK SOULS II
F2 :: Suspend

LButton :: H
RButton :: G
N :: ExitApp

write this in ahk, and instead of lkm h instead of pkm g will be played.
The only drawback is that you cannot use the mouse over inventory, etc. climb.
so climb through the confirm button and interaction (I have it q)
Exit the script through N, or put what you want yourself.
There will be questions, ask.
Put lois to see.

V
Vanya Rygalov 22.02.21

Spez24
Velldanas
If the attack speed increases from an increase in agility, then I did not notice it (I pumped agility by 99) Swings the sword in the same way as at the beginning of the game. It's just that the speed of blows depends on the weight and class of the weapon, the more powerful the piece of iron, the slower you can swing it. Try daggers, they can be chicked pretty quickly.

K
Kirill Korneev 22.02.21

Spez24 it
is necessary to pump the ADP

B
Booooooom 22.02.21

Kirill Korneev Does
ADP affect the impact speed? It is written * mobility *.

N
Nirokrin 22.02.21

Pasans, it's not about the stats, but about the fact that the game itself does not start actions from the mouse buttons until the waiting time for a double click has passed. For a beginner it may not be noticeable, but for people who played the first DkS with the keyboard, this delay is noticeable.

K
Kirill Korneev 22.02.21

Booooooom
ADP affects a lot, the speed of the impact, the speed of the roll, the speed of interaction with objects and the environment .......

o
onic 22.02.21

The keyboard controls are still shitty, in some places - instead of hitting, I did all sorts of incomprehensible actions, such as using a thing / picking up in two hands / changing weapons.
I ended up spitting and taking Joy

s
sporesom 22.02.21

double click you just need to disable