3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Asfermong 22.02.21 03:19 am

Looking forward to Horizon: Forbidden West? (Horizon: Forbidden West)

And what do you expect from the new part?
64 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gray_Wolf 95 03.01.22

James_Mails
I would have bought a PS5, but recently I borrowed a ps4 pro from a friend to check how it plays at all. I played horaisen, or rather started playing it, but it lasted only for half an hour)
I concluded that the consoles are not mine. Yes, it is convenient to play leaning back on the sofa holding one small device in your hands, but for me this is only one plus of the console.

X
XOPSSS 03.01.22

Gray_Wolf 95
And what are the disadvantages then?

G
Gray_Wolf 95 09.01.22

XOPSSS
Compared to pc? Yes, the whole console is a solid minus. And what are the advantages of any console compared to a PC?

c
cheetoschester 09.01.22

it is necessary to do it on the PC first, and only then on the console, what is not fairness ...

D
DEDGAMER 07.02.22

cheetoschester
Then the consoles need to be in the furnace, I would have done the same with mine if SONY officially announced that now all their copies will be released simultaneously ON RELEASE and on the PC too, and not in x ... knows how many years.

W
WadeRu 07.02.22

cheetoschester
and preferably with Denuvo, otherwise mom's pecans will immediately run to pirate, it's right that on consoles

V
Vinden 14.02.22

Agent Qracle
haha, well, go for a walk in the forest then

s
stOKnam 20.02.22

I don’t understand at all, I just played the first part on ps4, stupid vague game with endless grind, no interesting things (except for the beginning of the game, when a little girl found a cave with technologies of the past, I thought wow, this is how an interesting game should start, fuck it there). Couldn't even last a few hours in the game. Right now the second part is coming out, and I'm just surprised where so many people are waiting and discussing this game in every possible way? So what is there to play?

L
Lex one 20.02.22

stOKnam
So there are no more games.
There is nothing to play.

L
Lex one 20.02.22

BLATNOY1 Multiplayer
servers, awesome plus. Where there are no cheaters.

D
DEDGAMER 20.02.22

stOKnam
This is, as always, a hype before the release, and a "temporary" exclusive to boot.

r
rolemanser 20.02.22

Lex-one
Lech stop, you are turning into a sleepy boy.

L
Lex one 20.02.22

Rolemanser
I answered about pluses of the console.
No one asked about cons.

s
saa0891 20.02.22

After the passage of the first part, I don’t wait, I’m definitely not going to buy it yet, especially since a lot of games have not been completed, but we’ll see.

I
Ilya Lyapin 20.02.22

6k from pocket, easy money for Sony

g
gosha1 20.02.22

BLATNOY1
Well, the other day I bought a ps5. And I got hooked on the speed of downloads in Tsushima. Not even a second passes. Everything loads instantly. I have a computer, there are fast ssds, 3090 and i9. But there are no such fast downloads in the water game. My curling iron is also super quiet, unlike my computer, which has 8 coolers and the card is quite noisy under load. So there are pluses. In general, it is very pleasant to use a curling iron. The gamepad is cool, the system is cool in design. Everything is so nicely done. Really happy with the purchase. Well, i60fps is now with a decent picture. Plus it costs as much as one third of my video card. But games are more expensive of course and there are no torrents, this is a minus of course)

B
BLATNOY1 20.02.22

gosha1
I have Ps4, I took the slim version because the firmware is too noisy, and these 4k on consoles don't really catch me (maybe everything is different on Ps5). I have a computer with rtx3070 and r5 5600x, I'm going to buy a ps5 soon, but I wouldn't even think about switching to the console completely.

D
DEDGAMER 20.02.22

gosha1
I put an SSD in ps4 slim and it also became noticeably faster, but I’m not going to take PS5 yet, I’ll wait until ps5 slim comes out, while ps4 suits in terms of exclusives, and the main platform is of course PC with fast SSDs nvme, i9 and rx6800xt and of course monik 49"(32:9.5120x1440).

M
MunchkiN 616 20.02.22

a little interesting to look at the game. if it will be on PeKa, then it’s generally wonderful.

I
Ilya Lyapin 20.02.22

the game has a "cyberpunk" disease, the textures do not have time to load, but in general it plays cool (ps4slim)