3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
grafonoman 22.02.21 03:20 am

Textures of some objects do not load (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

Hello everyone who is not indifferent to the graphon. I came across some objects for which textures are clearly not loaded. Even on the console I checked, everything is fine with them on it. First I put the version with egs then gog and there and there the same problem. I waited for shaders to be processed, deleted the file in LocalCacheDX12, the configuration file, increased the paging file, performed all the manipulations that can be Google in 5 minutes - it did not help. Everything is at maximum except for shadows and clouds. Video card gtx 980. Tell me, please, if you know the reason for this outrage.

8 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nurp 22.02.21

In / to more powerful it is necessary, the game on the SSD. What is the size of the swap file?

g
grafonoman 22.02.21

Nurp

L
Lex-one 22.02.21

grafonoman
Most likely there is not enough video memory. But this is pointing your finger to the sky.
In general, the entire config is in the studio, which RAM dies and how they are, the frequency of timings.
Install msi afterburner or fps monitor, see what is there on loading video memory and other components.

N
Nurp 22.02.21

grafonoman
32 put, 16 is not enough. And preferably on another disk.

g
grafonoman 22.02.21

Lex-one

Prots i5 4690k 16GB
Yes, most likely it's about video memory, I would like to see if other people with 4 GB on board have the same problem

M
Marsj 22.02.21

grafonoman
Lowering the texture quality will probably help for a 4GB video card.

g
grafonoman 22.02.21

Marsj
Tried it, played with all settings .... Specific objects don't want to be textured anyway

A
Alexander Lepilin 22.02.21

grafonoman
So it was for me, the replacement of the video card helped.