3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bambuk13 22.02.21 03:24 am

Two weapons. (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Hello everyone. Couldn't figure out the issue with two weapons. Thief. He has two slots for weapons in which I placed two daggers. I come across an article where it says that if you take two weapons, then you are penalized for this on damage of almost 50%. And to compensate for this penalty, you need to invest points in "Two weapons". Is it so? And, accordingly, if you don't invest in "Two weapons", will it inflict the same damage with two daggers as with one dagger? Or does he always strike with one dagger? Or he performs some skills with one blade. which two? Is the damage with one dagger without "Two weapons" and damage with two daggers with "Two weapons" different?
2 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 22.02.21

bambuk13
If you use a weapon in both hands, then anyway you need to invest some of the points in "Two weapons", this greatly increases the effectiveness in battles and the damage is much higher. When a character's inventory is open, all data about him, including damage, is shown on the left. So see how the numbers change when you give a weapon in one or both hands, how these numbers will change when points are invested in "Two weapons", you will also see the penalties there.

b
bambuk13 22.02.21

Got it. Thank.