3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex 19061967 22.02.21 03:24 am

Game Impression (PC) (Sword Fairy 6)

Your impressions of the game, I see that the game has a fairly high score on the playground - 8.5 points. And there are no reviews. The forum is empty. Is there really no one to speak?
1 Comments
Sort by:
a
alex 19061967 22.02.21

Apparently, I will have to express myself. This is a classic role-playing game in the genre of Chinese fantasy, not as famous in the world (but not in China) as the Xuan Yuan Sword series, but also released by the famous Taiwanese studio Softstar. Unfortunately, the game did not receive Russian. localization, unlike Xuan Yuan Sword 7, which remains the ONLY one that received an official Russian text translation. But at least this one received an English translation. The game is interesting, graphically beautiful, with pleasant music and a well-twisted plot. The characters are charming, each has its own story. , character. Basic knowledge of English is enough to complete the game. True, the controls are terribly inconvenient - only on the mouse and keyboard, the game for some reason does not accept a gamepad, besides, it is poorly optimized. It is a pity that the game was not brought to mind and abandoned as it is ...There are no control settings in the main menu and in the game in general, and system settings: graphics, sound, interface - only when you start a new game and wait out non-skippable videos - there is no other way. It can be seen that the game is abandoned. But it could have turned out to be a masterpiece, but you can see ,it's not meant to be.