3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jazz2Us 22.02.21 03:24 am

River Raid Impressions (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

As with the previous free event, this one turned out to be relatively dull, but when compared between "Yule Celebration" and "River Raids" - the second is definitely better. We treated this event quite carelessly, since throughout the entire passage on the way there are the same identical locations on all three maps. As in the last event - a new set appears, or rather a recolor of the already existing "set of ten", but in a much pleasant update (I personally got more of the original). Of the new abilities (and there are three of them) I can only mention the useful "berserker poison", the other two - a shoulder strike and a battle cry are absolutely useless, especially against the background of old abilities. We were pleased with the new skills. Jomsvikings are still useless in raids, but the rank system feels like for 2-3 pokes my rank 3 jomsviking extinguishes an elite fighter, while with 406 power and fully upgraded weapons I kill the same elite fighter in 7-10 hits. B-balance. The rewards for participation in the event in the form of personalization of the Drakkar in the style of "Jackdaws" from the fourth part pleased me especially, although this personalization was found in the game files even before this update, as well as the personalization of the Drakkar in the style of "Adrestia" from Odyssey (looks so-so, by the way), so, apparently, we still have to receive this award in the future legally. As for the raids themselves, I think that these are not the first and far from the last raids (I would like to believe it), since the raid map is very large, and for sure with each new update new raids will be added.
Overall, we can say that the event is not particularly impressive. The only good thing is that it makes you go into the game at least for a while and do something new, but as with the last event, it gets boring very quickly
2 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimon-alfa 22.02.21

In the main game, I had enough raids, I was already getting bored, and then there was a special event, where there are 6 (if not more) small raids at the location. If only for the sake of armor to pass it and score. And they also strengthened the enemies. It's a pity the previous event did not find it.

a
abgalter 28.02.21

These River raids are utter nonsense. Collected barokhlo has nowhere to go after the hold has been improved.
Negro sells complete crap.
You don't have to fight your enemies.
I found where the chests were, flunked the guards nearby, took the swag to the full hold and home.
Filled up your Yoriks - do not care. All the same money has nowhere to go, in the next raid I bought a batch of others.
Complete crap.