3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pcba9rin 22.02.21 03:37 am

Silverhand Rock / Eternal Dialogue with Takemura (Cyberpunk 2077)

I have two non-critical bugs:

1) Silverhand's rocker music during (and after) the passage of the mission where we go to rescue Alt in the Arasaka Tower. The music that goes on during the shootout. Not cleaned, even after the mission, i.e. she plays in an open world.

2) Constant choice of answer in dialogue with Takemura

This happened after I called Takemura before the meeting. The bug has still not gone away - neither after loading the save, nor after restarting the game. In this dialogue the following questions are: How are you? How are preparations for the parade going? (Takemura is silent, but V replies, another latrine appeared apparently: D). As the dialogue ends, it immediately restarts (there is a choice of answer), wherever I am - in an important story scene, in an open world. It's the same with rock music.

As I said, bugs are not critical, but terribly enraged. In addition, this dialog interferes with the interaction button. I would be very grateful for your help.
3 Comments
Sort by:
l
legusor 22.02.21

I also have one line of dialogue stuck in the game. I turn off the subtitles, turn on the game, turn on the subtitles again and play normally for a while, but then the line of text comes out again and everything has to be repeated. so every three to five minutes of the game.

v
vatsonification 22.02.21

pcba9rin
1) I just saved and restarted the save

L
LexxProAktiv 22.02.21

As for the music, I did the following when I defeated the enemy. In front of the Alt-room I reloaded the last save. The music was gone.