3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JCDenton 22.02.21 03:37 am

About hacks and weapons (Cyberpunk 2077)

Hello everyone!
Tell me a couple of points.

1. What kind of garbage appears when hacking opponents? For example, I set someone on fire, and immediately "Issue location" and the scale is filled. I just can't understand why it is sometimes there, sometimes not, and how to avoid it. And what to do while the scale is filling? I'm stupidly rebooting for now. Enrages incredibly ((

2. I walk with steep mantis blades. They are certainly powerful and cool, but their animation is strange, and finishing off with raising the enemy is the most moronic thing I've seen in games. Long and uninteresting (although I would break on parts at the same time), so they also shoot at you at this time. In short, the question is, is there any katana in the game that is more powerful than these praying mantises? It is very cool to play with the katana))

Thank you.
7 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Youxyxol 22.02.21

JCDenton
1) Most likely you were hacked by a netrunner.
2) Try Satori, Saburo Arasaki's katana, taken on the roof of the Compaki Plaza during the raid.

J
JCDenton 22.02.21

Thank you xxyxol !
Yes, it seems that then the one who hacks me should somehow be highlighted ..

While I have not had a raid yet, I will keep in mind)

t
tsa_va 22.02.21

JCDenton
There is an ability to highlight the Natraner, you need to open it.

J
JCDenton 22.02.21

tsa_va
Opened for a long time, that's just the point

w
wintermute322 22.02.21

not far from the apartment there is a melee weapons dealer, on the floor below in my opinion.
there is a knife icon on the screen, he sells a legendary katana, not a cult one, but you can buy a new katana from him every few levels and it will adjust to lvl. such a mini-life hack for people who have missed out on craft

L
LexxProAktiv 22.02.21

wintermute322
So they would write that this is Trainer Fred, who gives the task to fight. I personally and Satori have enough, pumped to a legendary, so her damage is already under 3000.

w
wintermute322 22.02.21

LexxProAktiv
Th I remember you think I launched the game last time in December, although I went through twice, do not play there