3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moonman15 22.02.21 03:38 am

Desmond's Face (Assassin's Creed: Revelations)

I started to go through Revelations. while I like everything, BUT what struck me (and I think not me alone) was Desmond's face. the first thought was that the Animus glitchy and distorted his image =) how are you a new face? personally, I still can't get used to it .. ...
59 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleina 22.02.21

I don't like it at all, Altair's face was also changed ... Why ??? I don't see the point ...

m
markant 22.02.21

I don't understand this either, it's like watching a trilogy of films where in the first two an already beloved actor and in the third suddenly some other plays the same role)

D
DeD PIXTO L4D 22.02.21

yes damn it doesn’t look like it’s something they conjure conjure, now it’s not usual, And it looks like a hacha

N
Nuarlathotep 22.02.21

DeD PIXTO L4D

He is a hach. K.O.

D
DimSKnZ 22.02.21

Well, I don't like Ezio's face or Desmond's face ((the stupidest thing is when the opening video shows where the previous events were, so there the face is normal and here it is immediately different

J
Just Kane 22.02.21

It's just that the developed faces have finally worked normally, so here's the changes.

D
DimSKnZ 22.02.21

And before that it was not bad, why still work?
And then this is in the mass effect, the elaboration goes, and here just other faces are completely

V
Velya_HAX 22.02.21

DimSKnZ
strongly agree

i
icemoke 22.02.21

So, it seems, the animus mixed in Desmond the faces of Altair, Ezio and Desmond himself.

L
Lightninggg 22.02.21

Desmond got used to his new face after ~ 30 seconds of play. Ezio has aged, naturally his face has changed a little. I haven’t seen Altair yet, but I don’t care about the drum, because I didn’t play the first part.

S
SF6W 22.02.21

Normal face. The elaboration of facial expressions has improved markedly.

H
Hajime 22.02.21

new faces due to new facial technology

D
Demonakor 22.02.21

new faces due to new facial technology
Delirium. Even if they were re-modeled, they could have been made similar, but they were deliberately changed.

A
AndrewMulti 22.02.21

In fact, to create characters, they scanned the faces of real people.

T
Tinostox 22.02.21

What do you want? Imagine a person in a coma - he cannot follow his appearance, and the body does not work naturally, of course, the face will all swell, as happened with Desmond. Ezio is old, his face, in theory, should also change. Altair - we play in different periods of time, before and after the events of the first part, should the face be the same?

A
AndrewMulti 22.02.21

The developers just improved the quality of the characters by scanning the faces of real people. To create faces, scanned actors who were filmed in Lineage

s
subject17 22.02.21

I know why the faces of the main characters were changed, it is just that the homeless people are respected on another continent, and they created a game about them.

t
th3romeo 22.02.21

Most likely, the owner of the face banned Ubisoft from using his face.
I absolutely didn’t like the new face. The old one was more charismatic.

V
Velya_HAX 22.02.21

new face is terrible

D
David Blaine 22.02.21

Velya_HAX yours is no better