3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JonikSon 28.02.21 01:20 am

Why is Valheim so interested in the community? (Valheim)

I am very interested in the question - "Why is she so hypanula and why users like her so much?" I want to buy a game and play, but after watching a video about the game from Kuplinov, I still don't understand why it became so popular. Can someone tell you about their gaming experience in this game. How did she interest you and for how long? Is the open world and building everything?
12 Comments
Sort by:
w
william1992 28.02.21

JonikSon
Why watch a video from someone to evaluate? If it's too bad money without a test - pull a torrent and try

L
Laspioff 28.02.21

JonikSon
Play it yourself, after looking at Kuplinov you probably thought that there was little contant in it.
Crafts are unlocked after finding a specific item related to crafting.
The game is very addictive, I sat in it for 8 hours a day, it was interesting.
Weighs only gigabytes, and the open world gives many games a light.

N
Nighthawkreal 28.02.21

JonikSon
Costs little, weighs a gig, works on a calculator. )

g
gennaz 28.02.21

NightHawkreal
It just doesn't work on the calculator.)))))

N
Nighthawkreal 28.02.21

gennaz
By modern standards, quite a calculator)

L
Laspioff 28.02.21

gennaz
What is your computer?

g
gennaz 28.02.21

Laspioff
In profile.

d
digitalkid 28.02.21

JonikSon
There is a clear purpose and tons of research. The goal is to find and soak 5 demons in a world abandoned by people, so that Odin will let him drink in Valhalla. And all that your dead viking does is prepare for each next battle with the demon using all the resources he gets to.

Shl More accurate with the forum. There, research is very delivering, like around every corner there is such "nichrome to myself what is this." Spoilers and guides can spoil everything.

S
Spiny 19.03.21

I still don't really understand why she became so popular either. Small requirements? I would not say that they are straight small. There are many survivors. Even take 7 days to die. You can also dig there, dig very deep and it will probably even be more difficult. I don’t want to say that valheim is bad, it’s even good, but to outshine all other survivors somehow ... I postponed the game for now. I have sooooo fun gameplay there now, go dig tons of ore and smelt it, and run through crowds of mobs and far away, and this is still 1 snout. But, however, I did not abandon the game, I created a new world and a new character, there I create something creative with cheats, but so far things are also going so-so. Although I love to build, everything is sad at 1.

l
legusor 19.03.21

the most stupid game genres are always the most popular:
- survival game
- sandbox
- session game
- bottle-piano
- MMORPG grinder
- MMO-jester

O
Ozverin 19.03.21

legusor
there are no stupid genres, there are stupid representatives of them.
or players. who think that the sandbox is necessarily something dumb without even playing. etc)

O
Oleg 78-2020 19.03.21

NightHawkreal
Costs little, weighs a gig, works on a calculator. )
---------------
This is not an indicator of the "quality" of the game.