3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Netch 28.02.21 01:29 am

Temporary ban on battle.net? (Diablo 2)

Hello. When I try to create a game on battle.net, a message appears that I am in the queue to create a game with the number 4000, that I should join an existing game. "You are in line to create a game" etc. What does it mean? Have I created too many games? Within an hour I farmed Pindleskin, created 35 games. But the game is impassable without long and constant knocking out of clothes. How to do this without creating new games? The situation is completely absurd. I play a little, I farm for a short time - an hour maximum.
15 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 28.02.21

the game is impassable without long and constant knocking out of clothes
:-)

A
AGROterrorist 28.02.21

My experience is that games from 4-5 minutes long in a row are not banned. There is no other way. Even if you go from mule to mule quickly on akka, they will give you a 20 minute ban.

A
AGROterrorist 28.02.21

I somehow forgot about it and began to fly in the old fashioned way to destroys, after 48 games they gave your kind of ban for 3-4 hours

R
RomanDII 28.02.21

hmm, people here boast 100+ races per hour on Andariel, so xs

G
Greenaa Morningstar 28.02.21

I feel sorry for you even more than for the plankton living at the bottom of the pool.

p
passed 28.02.21

There are no temporary bans on RB for re-creating games. Only anti-brute force when guessing a password. The sheriff's botnet problems are not ...

g
g_n 28.02.21

This problem was related to the overload of the server on which you were playing.
To fix any problems, it is recommended to play on our server. To get to it - install http://www.rubattle.net/gate.reg and select rubattle.net in the list of servers.

R
RomanDII 28.02.21

But the game is impassable without long and constant knocking out of clothes.
The speedrunners were neighing

O
Obsessed 28.02.21

To fix any problems, it is recommended to play on our server
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

K
Klassewer 28.02.21

I wonder how the PEGE admin knows that there is overload there (there is no overload there). Admin on two fronts?

F
FludoTron 28.02.21

g_n wrote:
To fix all sorts of problems, it is recommended to play on our server
Ahah, against the background of the announcement of the remake, apparently every player has become valuable: D

Netch
Think about it, yes. On pg you will find:
- no drop of high runes with regular farming
- the ability to accumulate runes by playing simultaneously in 8 windows for a whole month 24/7, with a tangible probability of
going crazy - throwing low-level characters from the game
- throwing high- level characters from the game (possibly)
- scam and divorce
- microscopic probability of participating in a world event
- various non-obvious, nowhere described mods, different from the original
- pvp tournaments every six months for 7 people
- the likelihood of getting banned in the chat for posting something other than a trade

O
Obsessed 28.02.21

- scam and divorces
FludoTron,
- Sticking labels ...
- Well, no, sticking labels - we will not give this to the monkeys. ©))

To fix all sorts of problems
g_n, tell me, please, can you see the chassis on my car?

R
RomanDII 28.02.21

FludoTron
this must be placed when entering the chat)

F
FludoTron 28.02.21

RomanDII
Now, when entering the chat, the inscription "S novim 2021 godom!" )

R
RomanDII 28.02.21

FludoTron
dada, also smiles)) probably, as the tree is thrown out in May, so the inscription will be removed))